One night stand part 2

Sofia pov

I can't believe michael after years of marriage he just goes and cheats on me with my best friend. After work was over i went to visit my brother at firehouse 51 he said i should just head to Molly's and he will see me later so i went. after a couple of drinks with voight because his team called it a night everything goes blank.

Time skip~the next morning

I woke up in an unknown bed but i don't remember anything but talking and drinking with hank. I heard a groan coming from next to me and I look and I couldn't believe who i saw next to me. That's when I realized what had happened when i had left Molly's even though i don't remember leaving Molly's at all last night. i had slept with a stranger who i worked with for a case and i had only met once because of the case and we had to work with intelligence. I told hank that we needed to have a conversation about what had happened.

Time skip~after the conversation

After the conversation that i had with hank we both agreed that it could not happen again because we are both not looking to be in a relationship anytime soon and i told him that we should forget that this had even happened. I remember hank from when we worked a case of a serial killer a while back and i thought he was cute but i was married back then so and i also knew he was still grieving of his wife so i knew it wouldn't work out. I was upset to say that because i wanted to be in a relationship with him bit i know he doesn't feel the same as me and i will accept that he doesn't feel that way for me and let him be happy with someone else and i will have to move on from him. When he agreed on my terms of forgetting this happened at and i had to agree because it wad my idea to forget and i just walked out already regretting saying this.