Telling him

Sofia pov

When i got to hanks house i was so nervous to tell about he baby because what if he didn't want this baby. Only what ifs ran through my head than soon i pulled up to his house and he was already there. I went inside the house and he asked what i wanted to talk about and i just said im pregnant with your child and im keeping and if you don't want it i will raise it by myself. He stopped me saying i do want the baby and i will help you raise her/him no matter what and no matter the time. I was happy that he accepted the baby so i then left and said that i will see him later he said the same then i went to sleep because i was so tired.

Hanks pov

When i heard sofia pull up in the driveway i started getting nervous than she walked in and just said that she was pregnant and that she was keeping it. Did she really think that would make her get rid of it i was happy about having a baby more than happy to say the least. I stopped her after she said that she would raise it on her own if i didn't want it i told her i did and i would be there for her/him no matter what time she needed my help. After that she left and she said that she would see me later now all i have to do is tell my team i know erin will not be happy because she hated justin she only wants my attention.