Discorving

Sofia pov

After what had happened with hank i decided to go to med and get a look at so i made a doctors appointment with natalie.

Natalie pov

When i got to room 6 i was shocked to see my friend sofia. I asked her what she was doing here she told me with her one night stand with hank. I was surprised to hear that she had a one night stand with hank. She told me she started feeling sick after 2 weeks and it only got worse so i did and ultra sound and found out she was pregnant. When i told her that she is pregnant she looked shocked so i left her to think about it for a little bit. After a couple of minutes she left probably for a way to tell hank.

Sofia pov

When nat told me that i am pregnant i was shocked i was wondering how i am going to tell hank that i am pregnant. So i thought i would just call him and ask him if we could meet him and no one else could come because this is something important i needed to talk to him privately about and he agreed about i said we could meet at his house after his shift. Hank agreed to meet and said that the door would be unlocked when i got there because he would be there before me.

Hank pov

I was shocked when i was looking at files of the case that we were doing i got a call from sofia. Ever since 2 weeks ago she has been ignoring me when she told me we had to talk in private. I instantly agreed because it could be serious i said that we could meet at my house and that the door would be open because i would already be there and she agreed. When i got home i couldn't help but be nervous all i had to do is wait after 15 minutes she got here and i was really nervous about what she was going to tell me was it going to be bad or was it going to be good i just had to wait to find out.