The talk with voight

Erin pov

It was time for me to get hank not to be involved with sofia and the baby. Hank does not need to be with anyone else but me i am important not sofia and not the baby hopefully i can convince him to leave them both alone because of what happened at least he doesn't know how justin died. I would lose my job if anyone found out that i had something to do with it.

Time skip~20 minutes later

I arrived at hanks house he was just relaxing on the porch so i went up to him and said you can't be with her hank they would be put on danger he refused and what he said shocked me i stormed off and left.

Hanks pic

When erin showed up i had a feeling it was going to be about sofia and the baby and i was right. Erin had the nerve to tell me not to be involved with sofia and the baby because they will end up being put in danger. Than i told her to stop acting like she is the only person that is supposed to matter to me and she needs to stop and let me be happy than she stormed off and left. I started to think about the things erin started to do but only one thing stood out it was Justin's funeral. At Justin's funeral erin was next me and she was smirking like she knew something i didn't but she was probably happy that he was gone so she can have all of my attention. I feel like erin is up to something but k doubt it i will just have to keep an eye on her and i have to go meet up with Sofia im taking het out to eat at the grill.

Time skip~ 45 minutes later ( at the restaurant)

Sofia pov

When hank picked me up and we got to the restaurant while we were talking and eating i saw that his posture was tense so i asked him what was wrong. When hank told me what erin had said i told him that he should ve happy and that he should do what he wants and

who he wants to do it with others opinions arent supposed to matter to him. He was less tense after that after dinner was over we said goodnight to each other after he dropped me off at home. I listen to one song  before i went to bed then i was out like a light.