Part 292 (lemon)

As a month passed its time for me and Sasuke to get moving again. I'm glad to leave this village it makes you lose your mind, especially how the girls always want to have a girl's night out like why can't I hang with the guys is that too much to ask. Sasuke always gives me that annoying smirk that I love so much whenever I get grabbed by the girls. Like I love my husband but sometimes I want to knock him out with my chakra fist. We can't even get any privacy Naruto always bussing in, Sakura knocking on the door every two seconds makes me want to rip my hair out. As me and Sasuke walk to the gates with our bags in our hands.

"You guys sure you don't want to stay in the village," Kakashi said

"We still have things to get done," Sasuke said

"We still have to protect the village on the outside," I said Walking out the gate

"Sasuke, Y/N," Naruto yelled

"You guys leaving without saying goodbye," Sakura said as Naruto and her ran towards us.

"You guys have been in our house 24/7 if we don't say goodbye you guys will not die," I said with my arms crossed

"We don't know when the next time you guys will come back," Sakura said while I shrugged my arms

"Its not like we dying you will see us again," I said grabbing Sasuke arm walking away waving my hand bye.

After traveling for a while we finally stopped at a hotel its been a log night. As Sasuke booked the room. As we walked to are room. Sasuke lifted me up and open the door.

"Sasuke what are you doing," I said smiling

"I can't carry my wife through the door," Sasuke said smirking

"Never said you can't," I said blushing as Sasuke kissed me

"Finally alone," Sasuke said carrying me to the bed

"Thank god," I said while being layed on the bed I pulled Sasuke down on me as I smirked.

"Someone exited," Sasuke said as I blushed

"Shut up and kiss me," I said

"Your wish is my command," Sasuke said as he kissed me. The kiss was filled with love and passion as the kiss started to get more spice as I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him close. As we pulled apart we was out of breath. Sasuke leaned towards my neck as I feeled his hot breath on my neck. As I started to squirm under him. He started to kiss on my neck trying to find the right spot. As a moan escaped my lips as I can fill his smirk on my neck. Sasuke made his way back up kissing my lips as he took his shirt off. Seeing his abs made my whole body hot.

"You like what you see," Sasuke said

"Stop being so cocky," I said as Sasuke started to take my shirt off leaving me in my bra as I covered my body. As Sasuke moved my hands and put it over my head.

"Don't cover whats mine your beautiful," Sasuke said as he kissed all over my body making me shake. He started to head down my body slipping off my pants reviling my wet panties. As my blush has gotten deeper.

"Your body is so excited for me," Sasuke said as I can see Sasuke pants get tight as he blushes as I smirked

"Guess Im not the only one exited," I said Sasuke rolled his eyes pulling my underwear down as I exhualed. He run his fingers around my opening and rubbed my clit as I moaned while he inserts his finger making me moan louder. I can feel him kissing my inner thighs while my body started to shake. As his mouth inched closer to my clit. I can see his smirk that drives me crazy but it makes me so wet. As I moaned while I felt his tung lick my clit. While I exhauled as he started to suck on my clit like crazy as my body was shaking. When Sasuke pulled away I pouted due to him.

"Why you stop," I said

"Don't worry Im not finished," Sasuke said while Sasuke took his pants off while my body wa shaking

"Sasuke hurry up," I said

"How bad you want it," Sasuke said

"Really bad," I said whining while Sasuke went to my entrance

"Are you ready," Sasuke said

"Yes im ready I love you," I said

"Love you to," Sasuke said as he inserts taking it slow and easy so he wont hurt me as I got teary eye as he kissed my tears away . As he waited til I told him to move as he kissed all over my face to make me comfortable.

"You can move," I said Sasuke started to go in and out making me moan loudly as I scratched his back while he groaned. Starting to speed up his pace. I moaned loudly. As he went faster and faster as he cummed inside as Sasuke fell next to me while we both was out of breath. He pulled me close as we both went to sleep with a smile on our face.