The start of Boruto

As the year come to a close on Sarada 1st birthday. The day that me and Sasuke didn't want to come so quickly as we spend time with our little one. We have made so many memories with her that I will cherish forever. I know one day my daughter will be a strong shinobi as strong as her mother and father. To bad we won't be able to watch her grow. That's the curse of the Uchiha. While we watch her do her first steps. I really don't want to leave my little girl but I have to do what's best. As everyone in the leaf village came together to celebrate Sarada birthday and our going away party. We have noticed that everyone has already started they own family. The next generation is going to be powerful bunch just like they parents.

Sarada giggling reaching for my face. As I snapped out my thoughts with a small smile while I gave her little nose a kiss. As Sasuke came over putting our arms around me. As he kissed my cheek. Hold up a necklace with the Uchiha symbol on it. As he put it around Sarada neck.

"You may not remember us little one but just know we both love you very much, this necklace will be the symbol of our love," I said as tear left my eye. While Sarada held a cute confused look while I chuckled on how much she look like her father.

"You guys sure you have to leave the village," Sakura said with her son Metal Lee in her arms.

"It's for the best," Sasuke said

"That's the way of the Uchiha curse," I sighed

" SASUKE, Y/N but we can protect the village together," Naruto said

"I don't want any body death on my hands I will never forgive myself if someone attack the village look for me and Sasuke," I said while Sarada yawned sleeping in my arms as I passed her to Sasuke.

"But still what about your daughter," Ino asked after I gave her small smile

"We want our daughter to live her best life, not knowing what her parents did in the past," Sasuke said while I nodded my head.

"Just promise us that all you guys will keep a eye on her. She's our hope," I said while all the girls came together for a group hug.

"We promise," Sakura said as the day come to a close we have packed up all Sarada things getting it ready for Sakura to raise her. It's better to travel at night so people won't ask questions. So as we arrived at Sakura and Lee house with Sarada wrapped up warm up as I had tears in my eyes. As we knocked on the door as Sakura came to the door rubbing her eyes as she realized it was us. All her sleepiness has went away.

"It's time," Sasuke said

"Are you guys sure," Sakura said

"Yes we are," I said as I handed Sarada to Sakura but that was when Sarada opened her eyes looking at us trying to reach for us as I shook my head as she pouted with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry little one it's for the best you may forget us but maybe one day in the future you will come find us," I said taping her nose as Sasuke handed the rest to Lee when he appeared at the door giving us a nod. As we turned around to leave.

"Say bye bye," Sakura said to Sarada

"Bye bye mama and papa," Sarada said with her little hands waving . Me and Sasuke turned around shocked as I started to cry again as Sasuke nudged me as we took off running into the night leaving the leaf village behind by one day we will be back but for now me and Sasuke will stay in the shadows to protect our village.

Soon Naruto became Hokage years later, which I'm not surprised about. I still think about my daughter every day just wish maybe life will be different. As me and Sasuke traveled we uncovered evidence of Kaguya forming a new White Zetsu Army. So as we had a Five Kage summit about the topic. After finding out there is possibly a bigger threat than her which could appear promptly. We all have decided that the information was to be kept secret between the kage and others present in order to not cause panic. As time continue to pass no threats have occurred. While me and Sasuke was watching the sunset.

"Sarada would have turned 12 today," I said looking at Sasuke as he nodded with a sigh. Time does move fast.