Part 218

" Sasuke! I figured out a little bit of that guys jutsu! Listen alright!" Karin said as I facepalmed trying to hurt Sasuke we figured out already.

"WHen all ten of your eyes have closed on your right arm, your jutsu will be undone isn't that so?" Sasuke said

"You knew about Izanagi?" Danzo said

"As we suspected!" I said jumping down with Sasuke.

"You both tricked me, what some crafty brats." Danzo said

"Y-You fool! Why are you engaging him?," Karin said Sasuke used the Susanoo to block Danzo wind attack. While the Sasunoo punch him. Closing another eye.

"Sasuke! Get away from him now! Prolong the battle!" Karin said

"Karin you sound really dumb right I advise you to shut up now while your ahead of yourself," I said me and Sasuke threw Shuriken destroying another eye. I flipped up Sasuke staying down making lightning come out my hand.

"How many Uchiha did you kill to get that right arm?!" I yelled coming towards him.

"It was Itachi who enabled me to get it." Danzo said

"You made him do it," Sasuke yelled while I striked Danzo sword went through me as my lightning blade was through him. As I pretended to breathe heavy.

"Y/n," Sasuke said

"You were too hasty. My eye is still open. Go to Itachi so he can lecture you. I will send Sasuke soon. I win. You may think you've seen through Izanagi...," Danzo said as his eyes widen he coughed blood while I smirked. Danzo finally noticed the genjutsu me and Sasuke planned. I smirked.

"You insolent...," Danzo said taking steps back.

"You're the one who's going to see Itachi tell him I said hi," I said smirking Danzo fell down while I used my diamond to heal the cut where Danzo sword was. Danzo jumped up falling first.

"Wow that was impressive," I said rolling my eyes squatting down to him. While he held his arm.

"Now that's battling with your eyes. Don't underestimate the Uchiha," Sasuke said as I turned my head a little as he feel back coughing as Karin ran over.

"Are you alright Hurry up and bite!" Karin said while I watch Danzo also watching Sasuke and Karin. Sasuke bit Karin as she screams blushing as I growled under my breath. Sasuke healed up. She lucky she useful so I don't have to waste chakra. Until I saw a huge tree growing from Danzo. I jumped back next to Sasuke. See Danzo lose control with him ripping his side off. We all stood up looking at Danzo.

"What a persistent guy!" Karin said while Danzo took the bandages off his head.

"Not yet this is where we battle with our eyes," Danzo said me and Sasuke nodded running towards Danzo together but Danzo avoided us and ran grabbing Karin.

"You both used your visual powers too much, didn't you?" Danzo said Sasuke and I turned around with lightning blade still in our hand

"Isn't it ironic that you, who glorified self-sacrifice, would take hostage. It's not that I consider my life precious. But for the sake of Hidden Leaf Village... for the ninja world... I cannot afford to die here. No matter what the means, I must survive. For I will be the one reformer who will change this ninja world. This woman will be sacrificed for that cause," Danzo said this day is getting so much better.

"Sasuke help!" Karin said while I looked up to Sasuke.

"Don't move... Karin," Sasuke said as I smirked when Sasuke used lightning blade stabbing Karin and Danzo. I walked behind Sasuke hugging around his waist giggling.

"Brother... One down," Sasuke said Karin cough up blood.

"Sasuke... what was I... to you?" Karin said I rolled my eyes maybe my eyes will get stuck back there.

"Karin... Since you managed to get taken, hostage, you're nothing but a burden to us." Sasuke said taking his lightning blade down pulling me in front of him wrapping his arm around me as we smirked at them. Karin fell down dropping her glasses falling face first.

"Are you going to give up now Danzo," I said Danzo started to run away while me and Sasuke walked after him holding hands watching him run when Madara appeared in front of him.

"Danzo I'm taking Shisui's eye," Madara said making me and Sasuke froze getting a flashback the time they thought Itachi killed Shisui.

"You took Shisui's eye," I growled walking forward as Madara put his hand up for me to stop moving Sasuke pulling me back.

"For the sake of the ninja world... for sake of the Hidden Leaf... I will not let you three live," Danzo said opening his shirt while black stuff came out.

"Sasuke y/n, get away from Danzo!" Madara said as Sasuke scooped me up and jumped away.

"That was the Collateral Damage Sealing Jutsu. He would've dragged you both into his corpse and sealed you inside. He probably set it up to activate at the moment of his death. That was close," Madara said

"Sasuke you can put me down now," I said as he placed me down grabbing my hand.

"We'll head for Hidden Leaf Village next," Sasuke said

"The Hidden Leaf, huh?" Madara said jumping down.

"Im taking his eye in case we need it for later.(looking at Y/n) Sasuke, Y/n don't be hasty. Go back to the hideout and rest. You both used up too much of your visual prowess. Eventually, you both won't be able to keep it up. Y/n was able to not use it much but Sasuke you need to watch out. Sasuke your eye is losing its light. What can you do by yourself now? Patience is necessary to reach one's goal," Madara said using his power-sucking in Danzo's body.