Part 202

"FLoat... Float like a butterfly...!" Killer Bee was saying as I noticed what he was doing as I ran and pushed Sasuke out the way.

"Eight-Tails! Sting like a bee!" Killer Bee said as all the swords stab into me as I fell to the floor at that moment I let my strength of a hundred seal start to heel me.

As Sasuke, Jugo, Karin, SUigetsu had a shocked look.

"Y/n," Sasuke said as Jugo SUigetsu started to run towards Killer Bee. Killer Bee was coming towards me.

"And this is the finishing sting!" Killer Bee said as he brought down his Katana I lifted my hands to block it but Suigetsu sword and Sasukes blocked Killer Bee. As they was struggling to hold it off. As Killer Bee used lighting and was cutting Zumba sword. As I put lightning in my hand and pushed on the sword. As Sasuke saw what I was doing  he made lightning to as Killer Bee stop. As Jugo appeared and punched Killer Bee in the face.  As Sasuke pulled me from under as Suigetsu broke one of Killer Bee katana. As lots of smoke appeared. As Sasuke started to pull the swords out of me as I grit my teeth.

"You good," Sasuke said

"Im fine it healing," I said

"Sasuke your hurt bite my arm," Karin said as I gritted my teeth as Sasuke bit her arm as she blushed as I got a tick mark on my forehead.

"Thanks, Karin," Sasuke said as me and him stood up.

"Sure," Karin said

"Sasuke, Y/n! Let's do this together! The fact is this guy is super strong. We should go at him as if we are trying to kill him, instead of not. That way we can probably take him down without killing him," Suigetsu said

"Looks like this battle is gonna drag on... Check it out, yo!"  Killer Bee said as he ran at us as Jugo, Suigetsu, Sasuke, and me started to fight him together as I put chakra in my hand. As Killer Bee punched SUigetsu

"Got you," Killer Bee said

"Sasuke, now! Just do the both of us!" Suigetsu said as I nodded my head to Sasuke as he ran ahead

"Chidori!" Sasuke said as they got electrocuted as Sasuke caught Suigetsu. As me and Jugo jumped from above bring are fist down making a crater. As we look he was gone.

"Gone! Where is he?" Jugo said

"I don't know, " I said as everyone looked at me

"Karin, Y/n" Sasuke said

"I know," ME and Karin said as we closed our eyes

"He's over there," Me and Karin said together pointing. As Jugo threw Sasuke. As I noticed he was using the eight tails chakra.

"Watch it Sasuke," I yelled

As he flashed  to Sasuke but Sasuke dodged it. As he smirked and came towards us as I stood in front of the others.

"Damn, he's going after the others!" Sasuke said as I brought my fist up to block.

"First, you guys will be torn apart!" Killer Bee said as I pushed Jugo out the way as he pulled Karin and SUigetsu but I couldn't move in time as I blocked the hit but I cough up blood as I land hard on the ground as Suigetsu fell in the water as Karin was on Jugo as I was under Killer Bee holding his fist with blood on dripping out my mouth as I grunted. As Sasuke jumped to the others.

"Are you okay," Sasuke said as he looked around didn't noticed Y/n missing.

"Yeah more or less," Karin said

"Y/n is still up there," Jugo said as Sasuke looked up with his Sharingan activated. As He looked for me.

"Karin! Read his chakra and predict his movements! See if you can find Y/n, STay on him and keep me informed of his location at all times!"  Sasuke said as I kicked Killer Bee of me as I held my side.

"Your the first to survive that," Killer Bee said

"Im not weak," I said with a smirk as I stood up as he came at me as we were throwing punches back and forth as I punched him in the face but he caught me in the stomach as I fell back.