Chapter 3: Auditions

Chaelee POV

Somehow while balancing school work, we managed to prepare for the examinations. For the academic one we just had to go over the work we've done so far in the year, since it was September we're a week into the school year.

(A/N I had to Google this, pls let me know if I'm wrong. From what I know England school years start in September and end in June. Where I'm from they start in January so....)

Somi found a song to sing to that suited her voice. She was going to sing to Make Me Feel My Love by Adele and decided not to dance. I was going to do a kpop dance, yes I know it's very typical for a Korean girl but it's what I dance best to, I decided to do the dance for In The Morning by ITZY. I also decided to sing What about us by Pink but in a lower key.

(A/N I know the timing is whack because the song only came out this year but we're gonna pretend it was released just after stray kids debut, also I chose it because I just learnt it, I will add vids later for the auditions.)

~time skip to audition~

The exam was a breeze. Even Somi was surprised how simple it was. Now was the real challenge, the dance and singing audition. As I waited backstage for my audition, I neverously fidgeted with the hem of my top. To suit the theme of In The morning I wore black cargo pants and a black tank top with boots and my hair pulled up in a tight  high ponytail

 To suit the theme of In The morning I wore black cargo pants and a black tank top with boots and my hair pulled up in a tight  high ponytail

(A/N this is what Yuna wore so something like this)
Then I heard:
"NUMBER 132 YU CHAELEE PLEASE COME UP TO THE STAGE"
Mustering all my courage. I pulled on my poker face and walked slowly onto the stage

~End of chapter 3~

Sorry this chapter was suuuper short but I couldn't think of anything better. I promise for longer ones in the future!

Also remember to vote and comment and that I don't own any of the idols!

- Sam