Chapter 14: Pairs

(WARNING: MOST LIKELY GOING TO BE TYPOS)

Chaelee POV

The next morning I wake up to another knock on the door. This time I was the last one to get up and we all prepared in case it was Chad again. Somi cautiously opened the door to reveal, thankfully, Ryley not Chad.

 "Ah I see your all up already. Wear something casual. We're not doing exercise or anything messy so you can wear anything comfy today"

Since it wasn't too hot today I put on an oversized zip-up, because let's be honest you can never go wrong with a hoodie.

(So imagine this but without the bag ig, CREDS TO RIGHTFUL OWNERS)

 I then pulled my hair into a low pony tail. I again wore minimal make-up as I wasn't in the mood to do a full face. 

As I waited for the other girls so we can go to breakfast I received a text.

Alex: good morning ms professional dancer, you coming to breakfast? I heard our schools are doing activities together today.

Chaelee: heyyy, I'm just waiting for the other girls, we'll be down there in a few minutes.

Eventually once everyone was done we headed to the dining hall for breakfast where everyone was already. 

_____________________________

Felix POV

I look up at breakfast to see Chaelee looking unnecessarily cute in her hoodie. As she and the rest of the girls are in the line that Alex guy walks up to them again. He also gets food and as I watch as Chaelee laughs at something he says. He then comes with her to the table I'm at, too busy with their conversation.

"Mind if I sit with you guys?" He asks sweetly 

"Sure go ahead" Somi says

"Are you not going to get in trouble?" Evelyn asks

"Nah I don't think they'll notice one student" he smiles

Somi takes a seat on the one side of me and Chaelee on the other. Alex goes to sit next to her while Evelyn and Katya sit in the other two seats. Suddenly I remembered about yesterday's breakfast and check Chaelees plate. She has all of 1 slice of toast yet again. Luckily I was prepared this time.

"You really need to stop eating like a bird" I say putting more food on her plate from mine. 

"Hey, stop it I'm not hungry and I don't want you to starve giving me your food" she complains 

"I dished extra because I knew you'd eat so little" I retort back

"I-"

Before she can say anything more I take a strawberry and shove it into her mouth. She looks at me alarmed. Then everyone else bursts into laughter. The only one confused is Alex.