Chapter 6: Your everyday first day(minus getting stuck in an elevator)

(A/N: I love the gif above omg. I was about to use a different one and then it suddenly appeared and I immediately saved it. CREDS TO OWNER)

Chaelee POV

I still could not belive that the Lee Felix  was in my school in my year. And he's boarding here too. But I wasn't allowed to fangirl and drama thankfully was one of best subjects in my old school. I was just going to act calm and casual about it. It would be rude of me to make his school experience weird. Somi also agreed with me about this so we both are going to try our best not to fangirl. 

"You know what I realised" Somi says to me while we walk out of the hall. 

"What?"

"We can talk in Korean with each other! This is an international school after all and I swear I heard some French kids speaking to each other in French so why can't we speak Korean?" She says, seeming excited for no apparent reason

"Sure I guess but why do you want to? English is pretty much our first languages now" I say back

"Because it's practice Chae! Think about it in the long run for when we move to Seoul together!" She says clearly disappointed in me

Somi has always had this dream that we'll move back to Seoul together and study our choice of careers there. 

"Sure ok then" I said switching to Korean.

"Yayyyyy" she cheers.

We had now reached our class, English, one of my favourites. We were still a bit early and decided we'd just sit inside and wait until the lesson started.

As we're about to enter the classroom we hear screams behind us. Not to my surprise we see a tall dark haired boy surrounded by a crowd of screaming girls and guys around him. People with their phones trying to take videos of him. He was smiling but I could tell he was trying to cover up how uncomfortable he was.

"She we go help him." Somi whispers to me in Korean

"I think we should let it be for now" I whisper back

We turn around to see our teacher walking toward us so we hurry into the classroom.

~time skip to  lunch~

The classes were so difficult I was already drained by lunch. I went to my locker to swap out my books. Somi came too. She opened her locker next to me.

(A/N: From now on any private conversations they have between each other is in Korean. If they are speaking with anyone else it's in English)

"Aish Im so tired~" Somi complains

"I'm so hungry" I reply back 

Then out of the corner of my eye I see a shadow move in the area between my locker and the next group of lockers. I peak my head and gasp. 

"What what?" Somi says

She looks too and gasps.

There looking back at us is the one and only Lee Felix. 

"Shhhhh, just ignore me" he says pressing his finger to his lips. His deep Australian accent still catching me off guard. It was quite dark so he couldn't really see our faces.

"Ok then...." Somi says and turns away

I swap out my books and walk away too. Once we're far away enough for him to hear us I say to Somi 

"What was that?" Did we just talk to who I think we did"

"We did. Poor thing must have been hiding from that crazy mob of fans." She says sighing.