Chapter 9

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters or the Naruto world, those belong to Kishimoto. Again, this story is mature and includes strong sexual themes and adult language.

Chapter 9

Sasuke

Jerk face,

I know you didn't want a response, but you're getting one. Fuck you for not writing to her to push us together. You could have just flat out told her to screw me and continued writing. Why do you have to be such a dick?

You didn't want to know why things escalated, but I'm still going to tell you. Hinata got sick. Really sick. When she told me she was going to die, I lost it man. I loved her in a different way than Sakura, but I loved her all the same. She sent me to Sakura, said some bullshit about me needing her, but I knew it was true. I did need her.

I wouldn't have survived without her. I went to her that night and she accepted me with open arms after I insisted you were okay with it. You should know she was going to turn me away until I told her you gave permission, like she wasn't allowed to make her own decisions. Again, fuck you. She's a grown ass woman and can sleep with whoever she wants. She doesn't need your lordly permission. But I guess thanks for giving it.

Hinata died a few weeks ago. It was the worst day of my life and if I didn't have Sakura, I wouldn't be here now. I couldn't do this on my own and I can't live the rest of my life without her.

Which brings me to why I'm writing to you. I'm not giving her up easily this time. I'm not going to insist she try things with you again and push her into your arms. I'll fight for her, I'll take your other arm if I have to. I love her and I can't lose another woman I love, at least not without a fight or if she tells me she wants you over me.

And she's not telling me that. She's repeated multiple times she won't choose between us. I don't know what that means for the three of us, but I see a fight in our future. One that will rival our last and fuck if I won't give it my all.

Just wanted you to know where I stand. I love you, you are my best friend, and we will continue to be best friends no matter what. I hope you feel the same way and understand where I'm coming from. If you don't, then you should walk away now and tell her goodbye. If you won't fight for her, you don't deserve her. Simple as that.

The kids are doing good, your daughter asked to call me daddy Naruto the other night. I told her yes. Hope that makes you sleep like shit you bastard. Boruto and Himawari have taken to calling Sakura mom as well.

Maybe that came off harsh. I meant it in a sarcastic haha way, but maybe that doesn't read in letters. So just to clarify, I don't hope you sleep like shit. I hope you're okay with your daughter calling me dad. She said she refers to you as papa and feels comfortable calling me dad. Really hope you're okay with this. I didn't know what to do when she asked and Sakura said it was fine, but I kindof freaked. I never want to take your place, at least not in Sarada's eyes. In Sakura's? Definitely. Even then I don't so much as want to take your place, I want to be added in. If that makes sense.

Since I'm being nice to you, I'll also inform you we've moved in together. I couldn't go back to the house I shared with Hinata. I just couldn't. And since Sakura and I rely so heavily on each other, we figured it would be best. Not that anyone knows about our relationship, to them we're just two friends raising kids that lean on each other. They just don't know how much we lean ;) Okay, maybe not funny, but I'm not crossing that part out. I hope you at least smile at my joke.

I bought us a large house on the outskirts of Konoha. Wanted us to have our privacy and the kids have a backyard to play in. Sakura has her own room, so don't worry about what the kids think. We keep all that under wraps. We'll have space for you if you decide to come home anytime soon. I want you to know you're always welcome here, regardless of our fight or the outcome.