Back ground

This is only the intro, a teaser if you will. If all goes as planned I'll have the next part written edited and transfered to my phone tomorrow but if I'm being honest I haven't even started it yet so we will see.

Sapnap didn't really have friends. He commonly got picked on by other kids but unlike the movies he wasn't a quirky smart kid who has lots of potential in life, he was just, well, average. No one really knew why he got picked on. He never really did anything wrong, it was just how it was. The popular kids would call him names and he would just go home and forget it happened. But Sapnap did have a secret. He was in love with on of the kids who picked on him the most, Dream. Dream was straight out of a 2000s teen romance movie, tall, popular, played football, every girl wanted him and who could blame them. Dream was as perfect as perfect got. But he was nothing but rude to Sapnap. Yelling at him, calling him names, slamming him against lockers, and even taking his stuff. Over all a bad guy, but for some reason Sapnap still wanted him so bad. Sapnap used to think all of the aggression against him was because he was openly gay but when Dream came out as bi and everyone accepted him, Sapnap realized there really was no reason for everyone to hate him. They just did. Until one day everything changed.. Or so Sapnap thought.

Word count:213