Don't Fuck With Him

been and while huh.. well its 10:30 and I have to be up very early tomorrow so seems like the perfect time to write fanfiction.. what am I doing with my life. ANYWAYS hope you enjoy

Dreams POV

It has been a long and pretty uneventful day it's only third period but it feels like its been a full school day. While walking to math a hear a loud slam then what sounds like someone getting beat up. I normally wouldn't think too much of it I mean my school is known for its fights this is normal but something told me to walk over there. I turn he corner and am absolutely taken aback by what I find. Sapnap is on the floor in clear pain while a kid stairs down at him. I quickly drop my bag and run over. I grab the guy by the collar of his shirt and slam him against the wall.

"Woah Dream back off I was just putting this loser in his place" the kid said clearly still not taking the hint

"Well that 'loser' is my boyfriend so how about you shut your mouth" I spit

"I- well- I- I didn't know that" he stammers

"Well you do now. You all do now" I say looking at the people who have crowded around to see what is happening. "I will say this once and only once. Dont fuck with him! Understood?" I ask turning back to the boy still in my grasp. He violently shakes his head yes before I drop him and he quickly scrambles off.

"Dream" I hear a soft voice say before turning my attention to Sapnap who is still on the ground.

"Aw Sap are you ok?" I ask kneeling down next to him.

"I-I'm fine but Dream you really didn't have to do that. What are people gonna thinking knowing you are dating me" Sapnap says looking down.

"Babe I don't care what they think ok? What I care about is that you are safe. Here take this" I say slipping off my jacket.

"Dream you know me wearing your football jacket is like the biggest cliché ever right?" Sapnap laughed grabbing the jacket

"Well maybe it is but it shows everyone in the school that you're mine." Sapnap smiled and put it on "and you look cute in it which is a plus" I said smiling at him. The bell rang and we both quickly got up. "Shit we are late for class" I said about to walk away but I only made it a few feet before my arm was grabbed and Sapnap pulled me into a quick kiss.

"Bye Dream" he said walking away as if nothing had happened. But for me I was losing it. That was the first time HE initiated a kiss. God my face felt so hot. He really has me wrapped around him finger.

Word count:451