Talking to him

Heres the chapter I promised I'll try and stay up and put the next one up right now since it is already written but until then enjoy.

Dreams POV

I put it all on a stupid bet. I was so confident that there was no way I would be the first passed out at the party, but I got cocky, I drank too much and was out cold by 11. As a punishment I have to ask Sapnap out, and if he says yes I have to stick with it for a month. Now it's Monday and I think it would be best to get it over with. I'm not too worried, I know he won't say yes, literally all I do is pick on him he would be crazy to go out with me. I see him in the hall and approach him.

"Hey Sapnap" I say making him flinch "Hey calm down, I'm just here to ask you a question."

"What the fuck do you want" Sapnap snapped he clearly was already having a bad day.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me, I know I always pick on you but I actually really like you." I say trying to sell it like it was real. I watch his eyes open a little in shock as the aggression on his face softened.

"Really?" he asked like he had misheard me or something.

"Yes really" I say trying to keep up the act.

"I would love to" he said with a smile. I froze. I'm fucked "I have liked you for so long I can't believe you actually like me."

"Well I should probably get going the bell is going to ring soon." I say quickly trying to get out of the situation.

"Wait. Can I have your number? So we can text and stuff" Sapnap was visibly nervous.

"Yeah of course" I say swapping phones with him. I really don't know how I'm supposed to keep this up for a month. I finally am able to walk away and get to class.

"Yooooo Dream I saw you talking to Sapnap what did he say?" My friend asked me as I walking into the classroom.

"He said yes" I said with unenthusiastic jazz hands causing all my friends to burst out laughing.

"When are you guys going on your first date" Another one of my friends asked.

"Um not sure" I said sitting down in my seat kicking my feet up on my desk.

"Dude you have to set up a date you can't just ask him out and ghost him." Someone chimmed in.

"If I set up a date will you guys all shut up?" I say, they all nod aggressively and I take out my phone to text him.

Me:Hey you take the bus home from school right?
Sapnap:Yeah why?
Me:I have a car, meet me at the main entrance after school and we can go out and do something then I'll take you home
Sapnap:Sounds like fun :)
Me:Okay see you then

Fuck I hate this already.

"There I texted him now everyone fuck off" I said showing my phone breefly before the he teacher began class.

Word count:512