Talking to him (Sap POV)

Hey guys heres the furst of the Sapnap POV chapters I hope you enjoy

Sapnaps POV

Its only Monday and everything already sucks. I had a History test that I definitely flunked, I almost missed my bus this morning and I got fucking yelled at for talking in math when it wasn't even me who was talking. I want nothing more then to just go home. I am at my locker grabbing my books for science when I feel someone come up behind me.

"Hey Sapnap" Dream said startling me "Hey calm down, I'm just here to ask you a question."

"What the fuck do you want" I said, the last thing I wanted to deal with today was Dream coming over to make me feel like shit.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me, I know I always pick on you but I actually really like you." he said I couldn't even process what was going on this can't be happening.

"Really?" I asked, there is no way this has to be a joke

"Yes really" he says looking visibly nervous.

"I would love to" I smiled I truly can't believe this was happening "I have liked you for so long I can't believe you actually like me." I rambled

"Well I should probably get going the bell is going to ring soon." I said somehow looking even more nervous

"Wait. Can I have your number? So we can text and stuff" I asked anxiously

"Yeah of course" He says quickly swapping my phone with his before going on his way.

Once I get into Science I find my seat and wait for class to start just then my phone buzzes. It was dream!

Dream: Hey you take the bus home from school right?
Me:Yeah why?
Dream:I have a car, meet me at the main entrance after school and we can go out and do something then I'll take you home
Me:Sounds like fun :)
Dream:Okay see you then

I hope I didn't come off too enthusiastic but god am I excited to see him after school.

Word count:339