Chapter 5: ovenbreak

Everyone was escorted to another room, this time it was a playground like room with 4 doors with shapes on them.
Announcer- please stand in front of a shaped door.
The friend group has stand in front of triangle and circle, while blind specter decided to do star to up the difficulty. Spongebob decided to choose umbrella when...
Marvin- wait, that is a bad idea.
Spongebob- how do you know?
Marvin- I might know what the game is...
Spongebob decided to do star instead since it reminded him of his best friend Patrick.
Everyone was given tin containers of cookies
Titanosaurus- don't think about it too much sorbet...
Announcer- today we will be playing sugar honeycombs, you will carve out the shape of your cookie without breaking it, breaking it will result in a elimination.
Spongebob-......f*ck
Everyone started to carve the shape of their cookie with their toothpick. Butters was the first to finish carving.
Butters- oh good! I'm first! Can I eat it? No? Worth a shot.
Butters was escorted back to the lobby room.
But there was also a first loss as a person who did umbrella broke it in half.
Person 5- no...pls...let me try again...NO NO!!
The person was shot in the face by a masked man with a pistol, it startled everyone.
Titanosaurus- concentrate, t, concentrate...
Titanosaurus successfully carved his star cookie, along with sorbet who carved a triangle cookie. But as there came more wins, there were more carnage... spongebob and Marvin were the 10 remaining left carving the cookies. Marvin successfully carved his star cookie. And spongebob carved his star cookie as well.
Spongebob- I did it *sniff* I did it...
The 8 remaining people got shot because the time ran out.  
Everyone else was escorted back to the lobby.
The player count has went from 185 to 120