Chapter 10-Swimming with sharks

The day after game 4...
Front man- welcome, we are glad to have you watch the games, we are currently preparing game number 5, please take a seat, relax while our butlers serve you our finest foods!
The v.i.p sat in the luxurious couches while the butlers prepared food, including sylvester with plushtrap hidden.
Shark v.i.p- who do you think is gonna win?
Bear v.i.p- probably 420
Tiger v.i.p- oh yeah, real f*cking funny....
Shark v.i.p- butler, I would like some strawberry cocktail please.
The butler beside sylvester comes to the v.i.p's aid
Shark v.i.p- not you, that one.
They point to sylvester as he prepares the strawberry cocktail, he presents the cocktail to the shark v.i.p. He then prepares to leave for the next step of his plan....
Shark v.i.p- oh no, I'm not done with you yet, here have a seat darling.
Sylvester does what he is told.
Front man-have you placed your bets yet?
Tiger v.i.p- yeah, this immature dumbass decided to bet on 420.
Bear v.i.p- hey man, we ain't to judge.
Front man- the game will start soon in 30 minutes, so place your bets now.
The front man leaves with the v.i.ps placing their bets.
Shark v.i.p- I think I like you, I want to see you without your mask.
Sylvester- in front of all these people??
Shark v.i.p- of course not stupid, god knows what happens when these people see you, besides, I wanna see that adorable face all to myself~
Sylvester gulps In nervousness
Shark v.i.p- everyone, I would like to have a bit of time alone with this lovely butler.
Bear v.i.p- oh ok then
The shark v.i.p takes sylvester to a private room
Plushtrap-(what the hell is he doing? Is this part of the plan?!)
Shark v.i.p-here's the deal, i take my mask off, you take yours off...
The shark v.i.p takes off their mask to reveal it is shiver the octoling.
Sylvester-(the shark v.i.p...is an octopus lady??)
Shiver- now you take off yours...
Sylvester did as he was told
Shiver- a cat?? How adorable, I've never seen a cat like you (besides from Judd)...now how about a little private time puddy tat??
Plushtrap-(oh shit, he must be in trouble, I guess it's a signal I need to go feral)
Plushtrap jumps from Sylvester's pocket and starts attacking shiver. He tosses a gun from shiver's pocket to sylvester.
Shiver- what the hell is that thing?!
Sylvester- shut up before I pull the trigger.
He opens his phones to record shiver stuck on the ground.
Sylvester- this woman was part of a crime that could never be forgiven, she was gonna watch people die along with others, tell the police so we could take them down.
Shiver- please don't kill me...
Plushtrap- oh we won't, but we can't have you tell anyone now can we...
Sylvester and plushtrap take shiver to an underground basement where they throw her into the water, she deceases into an octoling angel...
Tiger v.i.p- man shark is taking too long, the game is about to start!
Bear v.i.p-maybe check on them?
Tiger v.i.p- good idea!
Tiger walks into the private room
Tiger v.i.p- OH SHIT