Chapter 7: tug like you mean it!

The remaining people have gone to an empty white room where they remained in.
Butters- hmmm, what game is this now? It seems pretty empty.
Solider- for this game, you will split into groups of 12, there will be ten groups in total since there is 120 left.
Marvin- well in this case, we best stick together, but we might need to recruit a couple of more people.
A tiny puppet was sitting in the corner blind specter decided to approach it.
Blind specter- hey little guy, would you like to join us.
Spamton- why sure (little sponge)
Blind specter- excuse me??
Spamton then stood up and went to meet with the rest of the group. Then they recruited three more random people.
Solider- it seems everyone has assembled into groups, very good, we may proceed to the third game.
The doors opened to a tug of war game with two opposing sides and a guillotine in the middle of the rope.
Soldier- we are now going to play tug of war, two groups will be assigned to a side, tug the rope with all your strength to win.
Spongebob's group was group 4. So they had to wait a little.
Solider- group 1 & 2 it is your turn.
Groups 1 & 2 came up to face each other, then when the starting gun went off, they tugged as hard as they could, group 1 was leading while group 2 was being forcibly dragged to the edge until they were dangling. Then the guillotine cutter the rope as group 2 fell to their deaths.
Petri- oh my! I really hope we have enough strength...
Blind specter- don't worry- I think we can count on titanosaurus.
Group 3 & 4 were then called up. They positioned themselves on the ropes.
Spongebob- (remember what sandy taught you.)
The gun went off and then the groups started tugging hard.
Sorbet shark cookie- ooooooo!
Titanosaurus's eyes lit up with fury.
Titanosaurus- no, I won't let anyone down again!
Titanosaurus then pulled the rope so hard group three started dangling. Then the guillotine cut the rope as group 3 fell.
Butters- YES WE DID IT!
Ripper roo laughed with joy.
Petri- great job everyone! We gave it our best.
Then spongebob's group went down the elevator as the rest of the groups gone to tug, the counter went from 120 to 60.