Chapter 9: an act of marbles & betrayal

The remaining 60 people went to the white room again.
Marvin- ah it seems we might be in groups again.
Solider- attention everyone, at this time we will assemble into groups of two for this game.
Spongebob- oh, blind specter, may I be your partner?
Blind specter- I mean, sure, friend.
Titanosaurus paired up with Marvin as butter paired with sorbet. Ripper roo paired up with spamton. The only one who didn't get paired was petri.
Petri- oh dear this isn't good...
Soldier- your coming with us.
Petri was taken away by the soliders.
The duos have been taken into a big city themed room.
Solider- attention everyone, in this game you and your partner will play a marble game, whoever wins will head to the next game.
Spongebob quickly realizes what's happening.
Spongebob- OH NO OH SHIT!!
He started to cry
Blind specter- spongebob! Please calm down.
Spongebob- no...no no! I can't lose you, your my friend!
Blind specter- I know, but if we don't play soon we'll be eliminated...
Spongebob stops crying.
Solider- have we decided what game we will be playing?
Meanwhile....
Butters and sorbet have been trying to decide what game they will be playing.
Butters- my mom & dad must be pretty worried bout me huh...
Sorbet shark cookie- ooooooo....
Butters- but, over the years they've been pretty abusive over me...I mean my dad sent me to conversion therapy because he thought I was bi curious!
Sorbet shark cookie- oooooo!
Butters- I know right, I'm trying to save enough money to run away from them...
Sorbet shark cookie- ooooooooo...
Butters- yeah your right, we should be deciding soon...excuse me sir, we've decided what we should play!
Ripper roo: (laughing noises)
Spamton: you say the wisest words (hyperlink blocked)
Meanwhile....
Marvin- so a marble game huh... 
Titanosaurus- yeah, pretty crazy huh...
Titanosaurus then digs up a small pit.
Marvin- what are you doing?
Titanosaurus- it's for the game, just trust me... excuse me sir, we've decided what we want to play.

Butters- alright, so whoever throws the farthest wins...
Butters threw the small marble, it landed on the ground with a thud. Sorbet shark looked at butters then weakly threw their marble as it landed behind butters's marble. Butters had a horrified look on his face.
Butters- no...NO! Why did you do that?!
Sorbet shark looked at him while being shoken.  Butters- NO, I CAN'T LOSE YOU!!
Sorbet shark- oooooooo....
Butters started to cry.

Marvin & titanosaurus were busy with their game, titanosaurus was currently winning.
Marvin- dammit, how are you winning, what are your secrets earthling???
Titanosaurus- I don't know, it just seems I have natural talent.
Marvin- (well one of us is going to die... so) tell you what, I have an idea. I'll hand my bag of marbles to this guy, then I'll hand you some so we can both survive.
Titanosaurus- sweet!

Blind specter & spongebob were busy with their game. Blind specter was winning.
Blind specter- tell you what, I'll let you win this game so you could move on.
Spongebob- please no...
Blind specter- spongebob please, I'm already dead so...
Spongebob had to think about it for a while...

Ripper roo and spamton was busy throwing marbles for their game. Spamton didn't make it into the pit he made, while ripper roo successfully made it in. He jumped with joy while spamton started running.
Spamton- oh (caca)
Spamton was stopped by a solider and shot in the face.

Marvin- wait here.
Marvin swapped the marble bag with a bag of pebbles.
Marvin- here, bag.
He gave the bag to titanosaurus while heading to the solider.
Marvin- we have completed the game.
Titanosaurus waited for a bit and decided to head for Marvin.
Titanosaurus- Marvin! Over here!
Titanosaurus waved while Marvin ignored him with tears in his face.
Marvin-(I'm sorry...)
Titanosaurus then realized that his bag didn't sound like marbles, he checked inside and realize Marvin replaced his marbles with pebbles. He silently cried as a solider shot him in the back of the head. Marvin flinched as he cried as well.

Butters was escorted by a solider to the next game.
Sorbet shark cookie- butters!
Butters didn't look back as he was crying
Sorbet shark cookie- thank you for playing with me...
Sorbet shark cookie was then shot by a solider as butters flinched, still crying.

Blind specter and spongebob were nearly done with the last round of their game. They were both tied.
Blind specter- alright, last one, this one would decide our fate.
They both revealed their hands, spongebob had more than blind specter therefore he won.
Blind specter- well, looks like I lost huh...congrats....go, go to the next game...
Spongebob cried as he walked to the next game while blind specter was shot.

When everyone went back to their beds, petri was there.
Petri- oh hey guys!
Everyone went back to sleep as the counter went from 60 to 16
Marvin- 16, why 16?
Petri- it seems some people didn't have enough time...