Chapter 1-Introduction

Y/N is an 18 year old girl in the second semester of her senior year of high school in a town just outside of Seattle Washington. She isn't exactly one of the popular girls but has a decent amount of friends. She had a girlfriend last summer and  much of senior year but they broke up recently. She is on the track team and is going to major in social justice in college(although her private wish is to be an actor).

Lizzie is a 26 year old actress(yes, I know that's not her real life age, idk why I felt like changing it) who is best known for her work as Wanda Maximoff in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. She has a fiancé named Robbie, who is in the band Milo Greene.

It is currently March of 2022. Covid-19 numbers are much better in the U.S and the mask mandate is lifted in Washington as vaccination percentage is high.

At Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital in Seattle, a new clinical trial is about to begin. This is for what is known in the media currently as The Finder. It is a way to use DNA testing, brain mapping, personality tests, medical history, and more to find a person's exact match and theoretically their "soulmate." Elizabeth Olsen is one of several celebrities who were asked to participate, to give the trial more credibility and media coverage. She agreed although she doesn't really believe this means anything, science can't really dictate human connection.

Authors note:
Although ages are different, the timeline of the mcu and everything is the same(Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of madness comes out in a few months). The timeline of the world is also real(meaning Covid did really happen and stuff but I'm doing a prediction based on where Grey's Anatomy is set currently).
I decided to twist reality a little. So instead of Y/N and all of the actors of the mcu being in the reality with greys anatomy being a show and with the actors from it, they are in the reality of actual Grey Sloan memorial hospital and all of the doctors there.
Sorry if that is super confusing for those who don't watch greys/station but I will explain better in future chapters and not make it confusing to the point that you would need to have watched it. That being said, there may be a few spoilers so if you are watching it and aren't caught up, this is your spoiler warning.