Reminder To Myself

I think we're focusing on the wrong things. We've been focusing on the wrong things for a while now. We've lost our way, we've lost our past selves. I told myself not to forget little Liz, ever. But I think it finally happened. 8 year old Liz...who is she? I don't know.

Focus on the things and people who make you happy. Hold on to those things very tightly. Because once you let go, you can never guarantee whether or not you can hold onto them as tightly as you did before. Or if you can even hold onto them at all anymore. Don't lose sight of these things and don't lose sight of who you once were. It's important to remember who you once were and what made you what you are.

Things were simpler then. Maybe they aren't now. But that's okay. You can't go back to the past. But that's okay. There's a reason you can remember the past, and there's a reason why you can't go back too. You have now and you can make now whatever you want it to be. However you want it to be.

Try to be happy because it's easier that way, you see things better when you're happy and you feel better when you're happy. Don't let people make you sad or mad because once people can control the way you feel, the easier it is for them to control everything else. BE HAPPY. NEVER STOP SMILING. There's so much you have to see, there's so much you have to do. There's so much in store for you, wait on it and hold on to that. Never let go. The world is waiting for you, the world is waiting for Liz.

Hope this inspires some :)