The "Kiwi" Kicks

So I've noticed people standing up for Courtney kicking Duncan in the kiwis so many times by saying "Heather did the same thing to Alejandro, but they only focus on Courtney doing it!"

Ok, this is why: Courtney and Duncan were in a relationship. She kicked him a few times, and hit him a couple times for no reason.

Examples:
-In Dial M for Merger, she literally elbows him onto the ground after they find out there's no real explosion happening. She hits him because she got mad that she was feeling attraction towards him.
-In the caveman episode, she hit him with her bone for no reason.

And let's not even start on the fact that she out a dirty diaper in his mouth...

Obviously other characters have hit other characters in the show, and that's not ok either. But I can't think of another character who randomly injuries their SO or love interest for a reason other than to play the game, unless it's Bridgette.

Heather and Alejandro were still rivals when she kicked him. I'm NOT saying it's right to kick guys there, but comparing the way Courtney treated Duncan to that scene in Total Drama World Tour is comparing two different situations.

If you want to defend Courtney, use Bridgette and Geoff as an example. Bridgette has hit him multiple times while they were in a relationship.

Thank you😊

Do you guys agree with this? Let me know in the comments!