How Narcissistic Are They?

Note: As I wrote this, I realized that a lot of these traits are very common in teenagers and most of them will probably grow out of them😂
However, the ones in the top 10 need some serious help😭😂

Most narcissistic to least narcissistic in my opinion:

1-10: really need some intensive therapy- will probably never change or change a little with time💔

    1.    Chris- he literally endangers a bunch of teenagers, and only cares about money and ratings and how it looks on him. He does care about Chef, but even then, probably for the wrong reasons. He is the most dangerous on this list because he has power, and he's much older than the kids he abuses. I think he's more like a sociopathic narcissist.

    2.    Justin- he carries a mirror around with him and doesn't show any concern for anyone ever except for himself. What more can I say? He's definitely a narcissist, but not necessarily dangerous, because he lacks intelligence, and he may have been a model his entire life, so he doesn't know any different.

    3.    Blaineley- she has an entire song about how amazing she is and fakes that she cares about Owen for the tv ratings. She's either a narcissist, or she just lives in a fantasy land because she's been famous her entire life and she doesn't know any different.

    4.    Heather- she thinks that everyone should bow down to her and uses others as pawns in the game, and although she has shown that she can genuinely care in TDA and WT, she'd rather stick to her grandiose view of herself. She's dangerous because she's very manipulative and hateful, but it's proven in TDA that she hides behind the tough persona.

    5.    Alejandro- He's very manipulative and cares about what others can do for him in the competition, but he truly cares about Heather and even throws away winning the million for her. He's very dangerous because of his high intelligence and his ability to hide his intentions, but he's shown that he can care about people more than himself.

    6.    Eva- she didn't get much screen time, but from what I can tell, she doesn't manipulate people, but she's dangerous for other reasons. She's willing to threaten people when they make her angry, and I could see her trying to kill someone. She hasn't necessarily shown that she doesn't care about other people, but she hasn't shown that she does, except for maybe when she was hanging out with Noah and Izzy.

    7.    Courtney- she knows how to manipulate people that she knows she can, so she's pretty dangerous. But she only really manipulates Duncan and abuses him. She seems like the type of person who isn't fully aware of all their actions collectively (what they say about her as a person), but she knows when she does something wrong when she's doing it and after she's done it. However, Courtney has shown that she cares about people's well-being. She just cares about herself more.

    8.    Chef- He doesn't stop Chris from hurting teenagers, and he doesn't hesitate to do the same. However, while Chris doesn't really show any interest in the competitors besides what they can do for his social status, Chef has shown some genuine concern for some of them. I think he genuinely enjoys talking to the characters and giving them his advice, even if it's not necessarily good lol. He also really cares about his paycheck, so that's also why he's so high on the list.

    9.    Izzy- Izzy hasn't shown that she cares about people much, but she also has shown that she doesn't care about herself. I put her this high because she enjoys others' misfortunes like everyone higher than her, and she may be very dangerous since her IQ is so high. She could be pretending to be completely crazy for her own benefit. Who knows?