A Twisted Love - Prologue

In the end, I couldn't change anything.  I am still the same person, a girl who has closed herself in a shell and is scared of facing the world.

Was it the divorce of my parents? Or was it the cursings' of my mother? I myself don't know what made me like this. 

The earliest memories of my childhood are full of happiness and joy. I was the only daughter of my parents. Everyday, my father used to pamper me and play with me and my mother used to overlook us with a gentle smile on her face. I felt like I was a princess of a fairy tale. But real lives are not fairy tales. The princess in the story eventually finds her happiness but struggles never end in real life. Happiness is just an illusory dream.

One day, when I was a child, I tried to peep at my father as a amusement when my mother was outside the house . But I saw him doing something strange with another woman. When I told my mother what I saw and asked her he was doing, she got hysterical and slapped me in her fury and hysteria. I didn't realized what was happening and started howling and crying. I didn't knew that the happy family I thought was just like a castle built on sand. It would collapse even on the slightest of the winds.

My mother divorced him and moved away with me. No house. No money. At first, we had to live in a dilapidated hut where she had to work day and night to earn enough money to pay the bills. At that time, she would often hit me in anger, curse me as a disaster for bringing end to a happy family. Other times, she would suddenly start crying and sobbing, saying she was sorry for mistreating me and it was not her fault but because of the miserable life, begging me to forgive her. It was like an endless cycle of torture I couldn't escape. 

Maybe it was this lack of love that made me such a possessive person. I know myself. I know how controlling, vain and jealous of a person I am. I can't even tolerate my friends being friends with any other people. Maybe it was because of what I saw happen with my mother, I feared they would abandon me when they had someone else. I became disgusted with myself and became scared of interacting with others. I built a facade of a harsh and cold girl to keep others away from me. This led me to having no friends in whole junior highschool. A lone girl sitting in the back alone without anyone she could call a friend.

I got admitted to Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing School. I thought that I would be able to escape from my mother. I got enrolled in class-B. Ichinose Honami. Yume Kobashi. Chihiro Shiranami. All of my classmates were good and kind-hearted. Everyone except me. I had never seen such unity and friendship between people. I was really envious of them. They even tried to get close to me and become friends with someone like me, but I deliberately tried to stay away from them and pushed them away. I was scared.

If I don't get close to them, I won't be hurt if cast me aside. 

Maybe I escaped from my mother, but I still could not escape from my past.

The scene spreading in front of me is my classmates staring  at me in surprise. Their gazes are filled with disgust and hatred after seeing how I shoved Ichinose to the ground. 

"Stay away from me, you b*tch!"

Words containing no signs of intelligence. Savage and vulgar. My own words.

Maybe it runs in the blood. I am a horrible person. A person who is destined to be hated all my life. 

I, I -

Aaand cut! This was the prologue of the first volume. The heroine is Yuki Himeno of class 2-C. Let us see how Kiyo encounters Yuki and tames a yandere! Also Karuizawa is not his girlfriend and just a pawn. (Ayanokoji may have a harem but he doesn't ntr!)