XV. Dr. Cottonmouth.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN.
XV. Dr. Cottonmouth.

"Are you concocting again?" JJ asks John B as he drives the Twinkie to the wreck.

"Yes. Yes, I'm concocting. I'm concocting more than I've ever concocted in my life." John says while parking the combie. I climb out of the vehicle to go get my best friend from her work place.

I walk in and see some familiar faces that I saw the first time I came to the wreck, the day I met Kiara. Once I spot the tan girl stood behind the counter with an apron around her waist I make my way over to her.

"Kie, Hi." I smile at her and she greets me with a hug. "Hey, What's up?" she asks me which kinda made me think that I spent all that time worrying about her for nothing.

"You didn't come back to JJ's like we planned to." I pointed out to which her face dropped slightly. "Oh my God. I completely forgot I am so sorry. I was so caught up in other stuff I just.." She spoke but her voice trailed out.

"It's fine." I said, disregarding my own feelings. "It's fine, I was just worried is all." I smiled.

"Um. John B and the others are waiting for us in the parking lot, He's done some more concocting." I tell her but she rolls her eyes. "What?" I ask her.

"I'm not coming, sorry." She tells me. "Wait what? why?" I question her.

"Vi you have to promise you wont tell anyone, Don't tell John B I told you this and don't repeat it to Pope or even JJ, Okay?" Kiara stares at me.

"Pinky promise." I say.

Kiara goes on to tell me that after JJ, Pope and I left they got chased by the cops where her dad had to bail the both of them out of prison but in the middle of it all John B got too ahead of himself and kissed her.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"That's so funny, JB has zero rizz." I snort. "But now it's so awkward and it's a little embarrassing." Kie states.

"Well, Did you kiss him back?" I ask Kie. "Oh God no! he's like my brother." The curly hair girl bites like the idea was insane. "I just don't really want to be around him at the moment." She says.

"Just tell them I can't come because my dad says I need to work. I'll see you tomorrow." She smiles at me before turning around and going back to work.

I walk back outside to tell them the bad news. "She says she's not comin'." I yell to those in the car. "What? Why?" JJ yells back out the open window. "Her Dad wants her to keep working, Low staff or something." I lie to them through my teeth causing a bitter taste to swell in the back of my throat but I swallow it and get back into the Twinkie.

"What'd you do to her, John B?" JJ turns and asks the driver. The brunette's head falls to his hand and he rubs his temples. "Shit." He sighs and gets out the car.

"John B, wait!" I call for him. "This will only take a second just hold on." He tells me and walks into the doors of the wreck.

Once JB is out of sight JJ and Pope turn to me immediately, "What did he do?" JJ asks me. I run my fingers over my lips as if i'm zipping my lips shut.

"Violet, Please tell me!" He winged and I shook my head.

A pinky promise is a promise I wont break even if the FBI were trying to get it out of me.

"Sorry." I shrug "I promised Kie I wouldn't tell a soul."

JJ takes his hat off and runs his hands through his hair, Pope continues to try and squeeze information out of me but I don't budge. "You are the most stubborn person I know Vi, You know that right?" JJ told me