shower confess | 1

My first story!! Enjoy!!
-smut (🛑)
-language
-anal fingering and eating
-fucking
-statue: best friends soon to be =?
-bottom: Hyunjin
-top: Han
________________________________________
Third person point of view:

Hyunjin and Han had just finished with after school soccer practice. Everyone on their team including them were showering in the gym room due to the fact it was 100 degrees outside and the coach made them run 1 mile without any break.

While everyone was dreaming about sleeping in their beds, Hyunjin had other plans. He was feeling really horny, and desperately wanted something inside of him from a specific person.

It was his best friend Han. The relationship between the two is well, very complicated that neither of them can explain. Maybe they would consider themself friends with benefits but the thing is that Hyunjin liked the loud obnoxious boy for the longest time and he was dying to tell him. The more he keeps up with this, he will only just fall deeper and possibly hurt himself in the end.

At first, he would ignore all these tingling feelings that flys around in his stomach on a daily basis whenever the boy was close. He never knew why he felt this way around his best friend and thought it was normal for the longest time. He was getting tired of feeling overwhelmed and flustered by the younger flirting that made him want to punch him in the face before he exploded. Obviously he would never punch him but he was getting annoyed how the boy most likely didn't know what he was doing to him and that only made him more irritated.

He asked one of his good friends Seungmin about it once he realized it probably wasn't normal to feel like this around your best friend knowing the fact he doesn't feel any of these feelings near his other friends. He was hoping that the Seungmin would just tell him he was overreacting and that it was completely normal but when the brown hair boy told him exactly "omg Hyunjin you're such a dumbass. It means you like him." He was shocked. He was in denial saying that he doesn't like him in that way but he knew it himself that he likes the boy more than he realizes.

It was not like he didn't want to have romantic feelings for him, it was something else that made him the most terrified. He didn't want to ruin their friendship they have spent many years building. He absolutely adores the blue hair boy and could NOT see himself anywhere without the boy by his side. He was afraid the boy would think he is weird for liking him and leave him standing there crying. Jisung made him feel like the most loved and important person in the world and he definitely wasn't going to let that go away for as long as he can.

Suddenly he finally has found enough courage to ask Han if they can be friends with benefits thanks to support from his friends. When the slightly shorter boy said he was down, Hyunjin tried so hard to hide the smile that was dying to plaster on his face. He was happy. He always had dreamed about doing these kinda of things with him and to know how it ever felt to be so close to him. Obviously doesn't compare if he did like him more than friends. But this feeling soon died down after the first time they did it.

Hyunjin fell way deeper than he ever did before. The boy was so caring and alway made sure to check on the boy every time he pushed a little more deeper into him. The attention he received from him felt like heaven and that was the moment he wished had lasted eternity. The pleasure left him wanting more and more from the younger. He felt addicted to him.

This went around for a few months and Hyunjin was having the time of his life but the words he was wanting to get out of him from the very beginning was killing him. He knew he needed to tell the boy asap before he fell deeper if that was even impossible at this point.

Today was the day he told himself that he was going to tell the boy he likes him. Yes you heard him right. Don't get him wrong, he is absolutely terrified. The whole day he was picking at his skin around his fingers that always seem to never stop bleeding, fidgeting with his sleeves, biting harshly on the inside of his cheeks and many more that he can't remember at the moment.