imagination into reality | 6

description:
during an interview, hyunjin continued to get distracted at the sight of han. his mind was a mess due to all of his unholy thoughts that crept into mind at the way han looked amazingly sexy. without even realizing, he felt his pant harden. he knew right then and there he needed to fix this problem because his constant imagination of them were ruining everything around him. how does he fix it? well, with the help of the person who unknowingly causes it.

-intercourse
-breeding
-hickey
-slight fingering
-language
-statue: friends
-top/dominant: han
-bottom/sub: hyunjin
________________________________________

'gosh, why does he have to be so hot' hyunjin thought as he stared at han from afar, analyzing his features and the way he speaks so passionately about whatever question he was ask to answer. hyunjin's eyes were practically glued to the younger as he stared at him the entire interview with unholy stuff invading his mind.

hyunjin?

'fuck him for wearing a see-through shirt' hyunjin cursed under his breath after realizing he had been staring at the younger with fascination sprinkled in his eyes. the elder fiddled with his sleeves, trying to stop these horny thoughts from continuing any further, blinking away rapidly in an attempt to help clear what feels like his blurry mind.

hyunjin?!

hyunjin's eyes widened once a random flash of han fucking the day light out of him spark in his imagination, feeling his pants grow tight as he instantly grabbed a pillow besides him and covered his boner. 'are you kidding me? why mind, why right now out of all time' hyunjin mentally slapped himself in the face to snap himself back into reality but was dumbfounded when he could not get rid of these outrageous thoughts.

hyunjin!

"w-what?" hyunjin blinked confusedly, seeing how everyone was staring at him with concern and worried looks on their faces. hyunjin peered awkwardly towards han after all the sudden pairs of eyes struck at him, turning to the interviewer who was waiting for him to answer what he assumed was a question for him.

"i asked what everyone's favorite thing to do in their free time, now it is your turn." the interviewer explained politely before sending hyunjin a caring smile to which hyunjin gasped.

"ah sorry umm personally i like to paint or go out to eat with my members." hyunjin answered nervously with an awkward smile.

"i heard a lot of fans have been enjoying your artwork nowadays, what do you like to paint?" hyunjin's eyes almost popped out of his head considering he paints a lot of different stuff than the stuff he posts online. let's just say he sometimes draw a sketch or paints han doing things that were a little bit more on the not so pg side.

"oh umm i just paint some basic stuff like flowers, plants, unique furniture, people, basically stuff that stands out to me a lot." hyunjin said as he nodded along his words.

"that's nice! i'm sure your guys' fans are looking forward to more art of yours," the interviewer added before shifting their attention towards the leader. hyunjin let out a big sigh of relief, not realizing sweats were dripping down his neck.

he then felt another painful strike from his crotch, groaning quietly as he knew he needed to fix it before the ache worsened. but hyunjin couldn't do anything but bear the pain with a slight grimace look planted on his face.