roller skate incident | 7

description:
han, hyunjin's boyfriend, had traveled across state to celebrate his birthday. while the two and felix, unfortunately the third wheel of their date, we're eating at a roller skating rink, they ran into a situation. the secret hyunjin had kept hidden so long from han was now exposed and there was no way out of it.

-violence
-bullying
-homophobia
-slight angst
-fluff
-language
-statue: long distance boyfriends
-top: han
-bottom: hyunjin
________________________________________

"enjoy your meal!" the sweet waiter exclaimed before leaving the three boys to their freshly made food.

"mm! this looks yummy." han commented, immediately digging into the pleasing smell of the chicken as hyunjin watched him with a thrilled grin plastered on his face. he was more than happy that his boyfriend had traveled across state to hang out with him for his birthday. more so, he finally gets to cuddle and kiss the male's addicting lips since he has been waiting for a long time for his touch.

hyunjin felt more at ease with his younger lover around as he couldn't help but inch closer to him in an enthusiastic manner. it was like he was a completely different person with him. and truly he was considering he hadn't smiled so big in such a long time since felix could remember.

felix was hyunjin best friend since childhood. he knew the elder so much that the moment he noticed hyunjin behavior had change and him visibly being on his phone more, there was no other answer besides him finding a partner. he was more than grateful that it was a caring guy named han who have gave hyunjin a large amount of unconditional love and affection. so to see his best friend's face lit up with joy, he already felt it deep inside hyunjin was the happiest with the squirrel next to him.

"yeah it does! you wanna try my spaghetti? it's really good," hyunjin asked while stabbing some red strings on his fork. han nodded before opening his mouth, letting the elder feed him as his palm held underneath in case some of it spilled. plopping the delicious pasta into the awaiting mouth, han hummed as he turned to hyunjin with doe eyes

"you're right jin, this is good!" the younger beamed before subtly draping his arms around his waist. as hyunjin's face heated up from the gestures, he attempted to stop a smile from forming its way on his plump lips, glancing at felix who shook his head in a teasing way.

hyunjin poked at the spaghetti before devouring the dish, flavoring the sauce as han's fingers twisted the thick yet loose t-shirt that the latter was wearing. slurping his soda, han peered at his boyfriend who had some substance stained at the outer corner of his lips.

"hey babe, look at me." han ordered in a soft tone, making the older look up at him with confused eyes. han crackled at his adorable expression, grabbing a few of the napkins the waitress provided. he then latched his thumb and his fingers on each side of his face to keep him steady in his hold, dabbing away the sauce and saliva.

hyunjin's eyes popped out as he observe how the younger handled the mess on his face, rubbing gently at the fair pink skin before his lips curled into a smirked once he was finished. the elder couldn't believe han had just did that, easily overthinking the situation as butterflies swarmed around his stomach crazy. was he in some sort of kdrama because it sure felt like it.

"you're so messy darling," han chuckled amusedly once he saw how hyunjin froze up, placing a peck to his puffed cheeks before returning back to his meal. soon making his way back into reality, hyunjin's cheeks were dusted in pink as he repeatedly slapped at han's arm softly.

𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲 | hyunsung oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें