mother's prank | 8

description:
hyunjin's mom have been bringing many men back into her home and hyunjin was getting really frustrated with her about it. one day when she brought back a guy named, han jisung, he completely lost it. but one thing he didn't know that his mother had a little trick up her sleeve and han jisung wasn't her boyfriend.

-intercourse
-fingering
-breeding kink
-nipple play
-nickname
-praise/degrading kink
-hickey
-language
-statue: stranger
-top/dominant: han
-bottom/sub: hyunjin
________________________________________

"hey sweetie, come downstairs! there's someone you need to meet." the words of his mother's voice echoed throughout the house, causing hyunjin to grumble annoyedly considering he was trying to take a nap.

"hyunjin!" hyunjin's mother sternly said with her hands on her hips, glancing at her new boyfriend with an awkward smile.

"i know, i know." the blonde haired male shouted with a lazy tone, dragging his feet across the cold floor while rubbing his eyes. he took a quick peek at the hung up mirror, ruffling his hair after seeing how messy and wreck his long locks were. he ran his fingers into his scalp before shaking his head, not caring in the slightest of fixing it.

each step he took down the stairs, he gradually began to hear the faint conversation between his mother and a random man. he furrowed his brows, soon coming to his senses as to why his mother had asked him to meet someone.

"please don't tell me it's what i'm thinking it is right now..." hyunjin muttered under his breath, blowing air out through his mouth as he mentally prepared himself for whatever his mom wanted to introduce him to.

"well there he is!" his mother beamed with a wide smile, rushing over to her son's side while caressing hyunjin's shoulder.

"han, meet my son hyunjin, and hyunjin, meet my boyfriend han!" the brown haired woman squealed with a hint of excitement in her voice. hyunjin only stared at the male in front of him as his eyes suddenly became narrowed, examining the grinning man from head to toe.

"hello hyunjin! you're a very good looking young man, i heard a lot about you." han pulled his hand out of his pocket and reached for the younger's, trying to shake hands but halted after hearing a huff escape past his lips.

"nope, i'm not doing this today." the younger mumbled, all of the sudden in an angry mood as he stormed off.

"wait hyunjin! what's wrong honey!" watching as the boy marched up the stair and into his room, the woman's shoulders slump disappointedly. she then twirled around to face the male, a grin slowly appearing on her face as han chuckled.

"soooo what do you think?" the mother asked while draping her thin arms around the younger male's broad shoulder.

"hes cute, are you sure he's into older guys?" han gulped fairly as he peered at the mother, folding his arms across his chest.

"oh of course! trust me, i know what he wants." smiling mischievously, the mother patted the raven male's back.

~

jerking at his leaking dick, hyunjin produced a breathless grunt as his body shuddered tremendously at the burst of pleasure. the younger fluttered his eyelids shut while continuing to yank at his shaft, lewd noises rolling out of his parted pink lips.