caught me | 4

Description:
hyunjin eyes were always on han, admiring the younger boy from afar while han doesn't catch hyunjin's gaze on him for a while. until one day when he was continuing to stare at han like usual, han noticed him and confessed to him about it. how will hyunjin react?

- blowjob
- intense teasing/shaming
- praise and degrading kink
- language
- statue: friends
- top: han
- bottom: hyunjin

________________________________________

hyunjin was currently sitting on the high chair at the countertop, admiring han from afar as he was laying peacefully on the couch. while hyunjin sipped on his iced water, his eyes switched repeatedly from han relax facial expression to his bare chest and down to his tone ab. hyunjin didn't know why but him staring at han face and body became a part of his daily routine, now used to him practically drolly or gazing at him with heart shaped orbs.

this is exactly what he's doing at the moment, not caring about his surroundings or getting caught considering he hasn't gotten caught by him once in the past months. what if the other members catch him sneaking glances at his member with such fondness in his eyes?

now that is not something he needed to worry about, especially at this moment considering chan and changbin ran off to the gym to keep up with their muscular body figure while the other four doesn't live with them. occasionally he and han would join them but han had decided to take a break today and not tag along, which hyunjin did the same. why you may ask?

well hyunjin may or may not only go to the gym just so he could see han's sweaty body, the way his arm muscles flex, listening to him release shaky breath every time he lifted a heavy weight. don't get him wrong, he also does some little cardio or stretching from time to time only if he feels like it. since han wasn't going and hyunjin wasn't in the mood to go because han wouldn't be there, it felt like it was just useless for him to join.

hyunjin was deep in his own desirable day-dream, his gaze shifting directly in between han's legs that held the special key to hyunjin imagination. he just so badly wanted to tear those regularly used grey sweatpants apart and actually see what his dick looked like rather than making one up in his head. the urge was almost unbearable but somehow he kept his composure and prayed that one day, he could 'accidentally' walk in on han changing or taking a shower.

he was kicked back into reality once he felt nearly a waterfall travel down his neck and onto his upper naked body. his eyes widened and slapped his hand across his mouth in an attempt to stop any more leak of his cold water pouring out. he stared down at his chest, shivering at the freezing substance slipping down his buds before looking at the wet patch on the hard wooden floor.

he quickly placed the glass cup on the counter before sprinting around the island to grab some paper towel to clean up his mess. while moving around frantically, he mistakenly ran into han that was passing by him, landing butt first to the ground.

"ouch!" hyunjin screeched, instantly gripping his butt harshly to help the pain he felt but really it only made it worse. his face changed into discomfort as he whispered inaudible sentence to himself from the aching pain.

"shit that hurt so fucking bad~" he groaned while his unoccupied hand grasp roughly on the now crumbled up paper towel.

"you know this wouldn't have happened if you hadn't been staring at me." han unexpectedly said, catching the male off guard by the sudden announcement.