CHAPTER 7: A Slight Predicament

Kaiser was taking the lead through the forest followed by Rubix, Alice was in the middle with Valencia and Ezekiel bringing up the rear.

 Everyone was chattering as they wounded around the trees clearly not following the beaten path but by following signs that said things like, 'WARNING' 'LAKE ALRYNE AHEAD' 'TURN BACK NOW' which only increased the uneasy feeling in Alice's stomach, 

"Guys, just asking, but this lake has sirens right?" she asked and was responded with couple of yeah's and hmmm's from the guys,

 "Well then.." she continued, " I'm a human how am I gonna cross? You guys got a plan right? Right?" and the instance she said that they froze.

 "Oh, shit....." the vampire muttered looking at the others,

 "Ummm....guys you do have a plan right?" Alice asked once again, 

"Uhhh....." Kaiser responded ".....it may have sort of slipped our minds...." he said in a soft voice, which unfortunately for him, the girl heard.

 "WHAT!!!! SO I'M JUST GONNA BE OFFERED UP AS FISH BAIT!!!!!!" Alice yelled as she started to panic, imagining all possible and impossibly worst scenarios that could possibly happen, thoughts were running through her head at the speed of light!

 "Hold your horses, cupcake, tell you what, it's starting to get dark so we should set up camp here, get some chow and make a plan, how bout' it?" Rubix said in a attempt to calm Alice down.

"Yeah I'll wake ya'll up early tomorrow"Ezekiel added "so let's make a plan now", the rest of the guys tried to quiet her down too.

 At this she seemed to calm down a bit so they all settled under a huge tree. Kaiser made a fire using his powers, and Valencia went off to find some food for himself since he needed some blood and meat for stamina. Whereas Ezekiel went of in search of some fruits for Alice, Kaiser and himself. Once they all came back and after having eaten they settled to make a plan.