Roommate?

"Aww Gerard. Hows my favorite patient doing?" Dr. Wentz greets me with a smile.

"Ha the only reason im your favorite because i haven't tried to stab you.......yet" i snickered.

"That only happened one time." he snaps. He makes his way over to his polished mahogany desk. while take my usual seat on the couch on the black leathered couch on the far left of the room.t "So hows Lol-"

"Cut the bulllshit doc i heard that you have a surprise for me. What am I finally getting out of this hellhole?''

"What have i said about profanity Gerard." He shakes his head.

"Hipocrite so why the fuckam I here." i snap. getting out of his chair he makes his way over to the big leather chair in front of the couch, judt like the kind you see in stereotypical psychiatrist's offices.

"Well for starters no you are not getting out. As long as Lola exists you live here."

But she'll always exist

"-and for two you are getting a roommate."

"WHAT I DON'T WANT NOR NEED A FUCKING ROOMMATE. I'VE LIVED HERE FOR SIX YEARS AND HAVE NEVER HAD ONE. WHY START NOW?' I screamed.

"Well I think it'll be good for you maybe some human interaction will be good for you." This is complete bullshit.

" Who is this fucker anyway."

"His name is Bob, Bob Bryar."

"Why has he been sentenced to a life of misery?'' i questioned.

"Well he has insomnia, bipolar disorder, and..... rumor has it he's a sadist." uh boring, boring, bor- wait What?!

"HOLD THE FUCK UP YOU WANT ME TO ROOM WITH SOMEONE THAT COULD TORTURE ME IN MY SLEEP?! HELL TO THE FUCK NO!" I yelled.

"Gerard it's not your descesion my mind has been mad, and I promise he is not going to tortue you in your sleep." you dontt know that.

"Oh.. and would you look at the time our session is up." He smirks while looking at a non-existent watch on his wrist.

"but-''

"Bye Gerard.'' he sing-songs while pushing me out the door and slamming it.

I stand there mouth agape while thinking one thing only.

This is why i fucking hate surprises.

************************************************************************************************************

I make my way back to my room and am greeted my one true friend

"HI GEE!" Lola all but screams

"hey L" I groan as i lie down on my bed. 

"Aww... Gee what's wrong?"

" Im getting a goddamned roomated who's gonna tie me up in my sleep."

"Roommate? What the hell am I here for then, do they just forget I exist?'' they don"t believe you do thats why I'm in this whole mess

"I dont know L, I'm gonna get some shut eye ok."

"oh okay. Goodnight Gee>" Lola bends and kisses my forehead.

" 'Night" i close my eyes and think about the horrors that await me the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I skip dinner for the day even though Satan knows I need it. I spend the day napping and sketching. What a waste i should be living not wasting away.

When lights out comes at nine o'clock, I clamber into bed and stare at the ceiling thinking about the tragedy my life has become. I should be living and not stcuk in this prison cell letting my brain cells die.

Sighing I push my thoughts away and try to get some shut eye for the events of the next day.

When morning comes I am awoken by the blinding light that seeps into my window, directly onto my face.

"Fuck the sun, it has been my enemy for many years" I groan and pull mys telf out of bed, and head towards the bathroom. Once in there I do my normal morning routine look in the mirror, get depressed about my appearance, and hop in the shower.

Once in the shower mind starts wonder how my so called "roommate" will be

Will he be tall?

Fat?

Hot?

Does he have good taste in music?

He better like Smashing Pumpkins or else he might need to relocate himself.

Soon I am forced out the shower as my skin starts to prune. Grabbing my normal towel and heading to my room I get dressed. Just as I'm pulling my shirt over my head i get interrupted by a certain Lindsey.

"Gerard come on your new cel-i mean roommate is here!''

"Jeez Linds way to give a guy a heart attack. What if i was jerking it hmm?"

"Gee we both know i have seen it all" She smirks. I feel the heat rising to my cheeks as i reccount how she decided to pop in right in the middle of me molesting my hand. Walking out to the main hall i am greeted with the sight of a scrawny kid with a blonde side fringe, piercing blue eyes, and a black lip ring.

"Gerard this is Bob, Bob this is Gerard.''

"Hi" i say in an almost inaudilble whisper. I get a jerk of the head in reply.

I take notice of his apperance black ripped jeans, black and red converse, and a metallica tee.

well at least he has good taste in music

"Gerard wouldn't you ove to show Bob here around?'' Lindsey says with a chuckle.

"Fine" I say whining. I turn to walk away expecting to hear him follow, both our footsteps fill the silence of the halls until I hear him mumbling to himself. 

 "Ray i promise I not going to hurt him...... yes i know that's what i said last time but this is different. I promise." Bob whispers to himself.

well this is going to be interesting

************************************************************************************************************

sorry about the long wait . and for any spelling or grammatical errors. thanks for reading

~boob squeeze