Let Class Begins

Beacon Academy, Roof

Ash was staring at the sunrise and was emitted with blue aura around him with the wind blowing free in his hair. He jumps down from the roof and through his team's dorm window. He notices an airhorn in Scarlet's bag, covers one of his furry ears, blew the horn and two of his his teammates woke up.

Ash: Tomorrow is too late, yesterday is over and now is exactly the right moment to start. Or as others would say it.....Get up.

Raptor: (yawn) Hey, what time is it?

Ash: Time to get up

Mark and Raptor: (stretches out)

Raptor: (takes Scarlet's headphones off and hits Scarlet with a pillow) Scar get up.

Scarlet falls out of bed and gets back up.

Team ARMS gets ready for class, they brushed their teeth, took showers, had breakfast, washed their face, comb and brushed their hair. Then, they put on their Beacon Academy uniforms. The team made their own way to the classroom. They arrived and they were the first ones there.

Port: Ha, Team ARMS, good to see you four. Please take a seat.

They went to their seats and they waited for everyone else.

2 minutes later

Port: Monsters! Deeemons...Prowlers of the night! Yes, the creature of Grimm have many names, but I merely refer to them as prey! Ha-ha!

Ash was just sitting and listening, Mark was taking notes, Scarlet was balancing a pencil on his nose and Raptor was listening while tapping his fingers.

Port: Uhhhh....And you shall too, upon graduating from this prestigious Academy! Now, as I was saying: Vale, as  well as the other three kingdoms, are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world! Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces! And that's where we come in. Huntsmen! Huntresses...(gives Yang a winks and clicks his tongue as Yang groans uncomfortably).

Scarlet: (whisper) Hunters

Raptor: (Bop Scarlet's head)

Scarlet: ow

Port: Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves! From what, you ask? Why, very world!

Student: (raises his hand) Ayyy-yeppp! (everybody stares at the student and the student put his arm down awkwardly).

Port: That is what you are training to become. But first: A story. A tale of a young, handsome man....Me! When I was a boy....!

Mark noticed Weiss was getting mad at Ruby for a bit.

Port: So, who among you believes themselves to be the embodiment of these traits!

Both Mark and Weiss raised their hands at the same time.

Mark and Weiss: (in union) I do, sir!

Port: Well, then, let's find out! Mr. Indigo, why don't you start first. Step forward, and face your opponent!

Mark changes into his normal clothes and ready his weapon.

Raptor: Alright, Mark!

Scarlet: Do it, Dude!

Ash: Use your skills wisely!

Port: Aaalright! (standing next to the cage, pulling out his axe) Let the match...Begin!

Professor Port slices down the lock for the Boarbatusk loose to fight.

Mark: Boarbatusk, large boar-like creature of Grimm. Mostly tends to charge directly at its target, relying on its massive tusk to grapple with opponents. Also has displayed the ability to spin forward along its spine. Its intelligent is similar to a wild boar.

Boarbatusk starts charging at Mark, but he moves out of the way, the Boarbatusk starts wrestling with Mark and tried to disarm him. But Mark stood his ground and got a grip on hammer. Mark flips over the Boarbatusk and gets in another fighting pose. The Boarbatusk gets to charge at Mark again. Mark observes his opponent.

Mark: upper body is heavily armored. It has demonstrated the ability to withstand thrusting and cutting attacks to its upper body without any apparent injury. Which means there's no armor underneath. 

The Boarbatusk charges, but this time it lunges at Mark, Mark uses his semblance and turns his right hand into a shield hand and holographic shield appears out of nowhere.

Holographic shield

The impact on the shield made the Boarbatusk fall on its back and Mark uses his semblance and turns hammer into a spear and stabs the Boarbatusk in the belly, killing it

Holographic spear

Port: Bravo! Bravo Indeed! Mr

Port: Bravo! Bravo Indeed! Mr. Indigo. Now Ms. Schnee, it's your turn.

Skip Weiss's Fight

Port: Bravo! Bra-vo! It appears we are indeed in the presence of a true Huntsman and Huntress in training! I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today. Be sure to cover the assigned reading, and... stay vigilant! Class dismissed!

Mark notice Weiss was upset and he was concern.

Raptor: Mark, you coming?

Mark: You guys go ahead, I'll catch up later.

After hearing Professor Port's conversation

Weiss smiles from Professor Port's words of wisdom.

Mark: That went well, I think.

Weiss: You're that boy from Port's class, your skills were impressive.

Mark: Thanks, your's was too, I'm Mark Indigo.

Weiss: I'm Weiss Schnee

They shake hands

Weiss: How long were you there?

Mark: For a while, But I'm glad that you came and talked to him. I was actually concern about you for minute after your fight with Boarbatusk.

Weiss: Really (blush)?

Mark: (blushes) Yes

Weiss: Wanna walk back with me?

Mark: Of course

They walked together

After 12 minutes

Mark walks Weiss back to Team RWBY's dorm.

Mark: Here you go miss, your dorm

Weiss: Thank you, kind sir. (she hugs him)

Mark: Whoa

Weiss: See you tomorrow (walks in her dorm)

Mark: Wow....just wow.