✿ 3 : Talking Deku ✿

"... And then, the dude just kills every damn animatronic in the place! And saves people too! I mean, you really need to watch it, Deku." Katsuki rambled. Izuku didn't look up from his phone. 

"What's the name again?" He asked, shyly. Bakugou smiled. 

"Willy's Wonderland. It's in theatres now." He stated. "Careful though, there's a sex scene in it." 

It had been 2 weeks, that he had been talking non-stop to Midoriya, and he was slowly getting the freckled boy to speak. Slowly. Midoriya smiled softly, before standing up from the table. 

"Ah, you're done eating already? Hold up!" The blonde spoke, standing up and following his new friend. The two walked towards the lockers, where Bakugou put away his lunch box. Izuku had been eating the cafeteria lunches, so he didn't have one. 

"Bakubro! There you are! I was looking around for you." Kirishima exclaimed, randomly appearing out of nowhere. Katsuki waved back at his friend, before looking back at Izuku. The freckled boy seemed uncomfortable, before starting to walk away. Of course, the blonde wanted to stop him, but Eijirou started talking first. 

"So, me and the gang are going out for a movie tonight! You wanna tag along?" The boy asked. Katsuki beamed a smile.

"Uh... Can I bring a friend with? And also, what movie?" The blonde asked. Kirishima smiled and nodded frantically. 

"Ya! Only one though, since I'm the one paying... And it's Willy's Wonderland. Horror film." He giggled. Katsuki smiled back at the red haired boy, before waving and walking off into different directions. Bakugou, personally, was in search of Izuku. After several minutes of searching, he finally found the short boy, who was heading to class. 

"Ha, Deku! Sorry for bothering you again, but... Y'know the movie I was talking to you about? Well, me and some friends are going out to watch it tonight... If you want to join us, you can!" The blonde said, making the small boy look up to him. Izuku didn't smile, he just looked down, shrugging. He seemed in a bad mood. 

"So... Deku? Wanna come? If not that's fine too..." 

Izuku's head snapped up, anger in his eyes. It shocked Katsuki, honestly. 

"I told you to leave me alone! I'm not here to make friends with anyone here! Okay? So go away! I don't need you around me, okay? So you can just take your offer, and shove it up your ass! And stop sticking your nose in mine!" The curly haired boy spoke loudly. Izuku walked off, leaving the blonde alone and shocked. He knew that Izuku had an angry side, but he had never witnessed it before. Katsuki smiled, looking down, before running up to the small male once more.

"Are you deaf? I told you to go away!" Izuku grumbled, noticing the blonde. However, the comment simply made the taller male laugh. 

"I want you to come with us tonight! 'Kay? I know where you live, so I'll drop by your place when we go." Bakugou said, tilting his head to the side slightly. Midoriya glanced at him, a threatening look on his face. 

"I dare you." He said. Yet, Katsuki laughed out once more, and ran off, yelling one thing back to his new friend.

"I love dares!"

Hey guys! What do y'all think about the story so far? Let me know in the comments! Do you think Izuku will actually go to the horror film, with people he doesn't know? 

-Sucky Author (0w0)