✿ 10 : Boyfriend ✿

Izuku yawned, stretching his limbs. He kept his eyes closed as he rolled out of bed, and walked towards  the bathroom. He did his morning routine, before walking back to his room. Now, he had to get dressed. However, the small boy stopped walking once he spotted Bakugou, sitting on the edge of the bed. 

"Ah, you're awake." He smiled. Katsuki scoffed. "Yeah." He grumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. Izuku quickly walked over to his boyfriend, plopping down on his lap. He then gave a quick kiss on the blonde's cheek, and nuzzled his face in his neck. 

"How'd you sleep?" He asked, pushing away the lock of his hair, revealing his right eye. 

"With my eyes closed." The blonde said, snickering. Izuku laughed and playfully nudged the taller male. 

"Stop! You know what I mean." He cackled. Bakugou stopped laughing, before giving Midoriya a warm smile. 

"I slept great, as usual, with you by my side, my love..." Katsuki said, kissing his boyfriend's hand. Izuku flushed red and grumbled in annoyance. 

"Oh stop!! You're so weird!" He said, jumping off Bakugou's knees, and walking over to his dresser. He then pulled out a pair of pants, and a nice T-Shirt. He then took off his pajama shirt, and pulled on the jeans he had recently picked out. After that, he slid on his shirt. Katsuki smiled. 

"You're hot in that shirt." He said. Midoriya immediately felt uncomfortable. He turned around, to face his partner. 

"S-Stop it! I don't like it when you do that!!" He snarled, wrapping his arms around his body, to try to hide himself. Bakugou laughed loudly, before standing up and picking up his clothes which were scattered around the bedroom. Izuku stared. 

"Where're you going? You're not staying for breakfast? My mom's not getting home until 9... That's when her shift ends." The greenette spoke, watching as the blonde put on his clothing. 

"Nah, I'm leaving. It was cool though, spending the night here with you. I think that was the first time I ever slept in the same bed as someone, ha!" The tall teen chuckled. Midoriya sadly watched as his lover walked out. He followed him to the front door, as Bakugou put on his sneakers. 

"Well- Goodbye then." He said, lowering his voice. Katsuki turned around to face the curly haired boy, picking up his coat. 

"Goodbye, baby boy." He smirked, pressing a tender kiss on the small teen's lips. The kiss lasted several seconds, before they both pulled away. "I'll text you once I get home. Love you." He said, walking out. Midoriya was now left alone, in his doorway. He turned around, walking to the counter. He made himself breakfast, and sat down in the living room. He watched T.V, before his mother got home from her night shift. 

"G'Morning, sweetie! How did you sleep?" She asked, walking in. 

Izuku smiled to himself, thinking of the previous night's events. Although Katsuki had just left, he missed him terribly. But... He knew he'd see him again soon enough. The greenette looked down at his phone, feeling it vibrate on his thigh. He flipped it over, seeing the blonde's message. 

Kacchan : Once I get Home. 

Kacchan : Hehe

Izuku rolled his eyes. I'll text you once I get home... So that's what he meant. What a weirdo. He's a good boyfriend, as far as Izuku's concerned. And that's all he needs...  Suddenly, his mother's voice made him flinch. 

"Honey, I asked you something." She said. Midoriya smiled, before leaning back on the couch. 

"With my eyes closed." 

Well, I'm all done (Another one... I write too much, It ain't even good reading stuff XD)!

If you liked this story, make sure to vote and comment! Maybe even follow me, if you haven't already! I hope you enjoyed it, let me know what you thought of it! If you did enjoy this book, maybe check out some of my other ones! Thanks for reading! Your support is very much appreciated! Have a nice day!!

-Sucky Author