✿4 : Shattered✿

"It isn't too scary for you, is it?" Katsuki asked, looking over to the irritated boy. Izuku looked up to him, grumbling. 

"Get off me, damn it." The curly haired boy said, shoving off Bakugou's hand. The blonde snickered, before fully retracting his arm. He looked up, saddened. Even though he had gotten used to Izuku rejecting him, it still hurt every time. The tall male stared at the screen for several more minutes, until two of the main characters were found alone in one of the rooms. Katsuki, who had watched the movie a few times already, knew that the sexual scene was coming up. He glanced over to the curly haired male, who seemed unbothered by the make-out session. 

To be completely honest, Izuku seems like he has no emotion at all, sometimes. And... It creeps him out a little. There must be some reason why the green-eyed boy is so anti-social. 

As the scene kept on, Katsuki kept his eyes on Midoriya. And... Surprisingly, after a few seconds, the boy started to turn red and look down. The blonde smiled at the emotion, and slowly reached his arm around his friend. 

... But Izuku just flicked it away again. 

"I told you to stop. If you're here to hit on me, then I'm going home." Izuku spoke, standing up and walking past multiple rows of seats. The blonde stared, as his friend walked off. He then looked over to the rest of his friends, who hadn't seemed to notice the leaving of the freckled boy. Therefore, they all kept watching the movie. Once it was over, they all left. 

Mina, Eijirou, Hanta and Denki, all walked to their homes... But Bakugou didn't. Instead, he walked over to Midoriya's house. He wanted to find out why he had left that way.

It took about 8 minutes for the blonde to reach Izuku's house. Once he was there, he knocked gently on the door 3 times. And, as expected, someone opened it. A short, chubby woman was standing in the doorway, with a smile. Katsuki smiled back. 

"Can I help you?" She asked, kindly. 

"Ah, Yeah! Is Izuku here? I'm his friend... We all went to the movies earlier, but he left early... I just wanted to make sure everything was fine." The blonde spoke. The woman frowned, confused. 

"Really? He told me the movie had already ended... Excuse me. IZUKU! IZUKU HONEY! SOMEONE'S HERE FOR YOU!!" The woman called, turning around to face the inside of the house. Bakugou scoffed at the action, but his smile only grew when he saw Midoriya coming down the stairs. 

"What?" The curly haired boy asked, looking down to his mother. The emerald orbs then trailed off to Bakugou, making him frown. 

"What're you doing here?" He asked, rolling his eyes. Though, only his left one was visible, giving that a lock of hair was hiding the other. 

"I came to check on you." Katsuki said, smiling. Midoriya sighed and shook his head in disappointment. 

"And I told you to leave me alone. I went to the movies, alright? What else do you want from me, huh?" Izuku snapped, now seeming angry. His mother immediately entered the conversation. 

"Izuku, manners! He was only being a good friend!" She said, nudging the boy's shoulder.

"Ha! Friend? No! Nobody's ever wanted to be my friend before. And now this random creep comes into my life... I'd be fine with it! But he's way too pushy, and it's freaking me out!!" Izuku said, crossing his arms in disgust. At this point, everything had gone silent. Midoriya, his mother, and Bakugou knew nothing of what to say next. But... For Katsuki, he felt bad. He hadn't noticed that he had been so pushy towards Izuku. That's not what he wanted to do at all! He had been so focused on trying to get the boy to open up, that he hadn't even noticed how weird he seemed. Maybe he should just apologize, and tell him what's the point of all of this. 

Tell him that he thinks he's adorable. 

Tell him that his freckles remind him of stars. 

Tell him that his hair seems soft. 

Tell him everything. 

Even the fact that he's in love with him. 

But that could cause trouble. Izuku was aware of Katsuki's sexuality : Bisexual. However, Bakugou had no clue whether the smaller male was even into men at all! Maybe he's into girls only. Or maybe he's not interested in a relationship. 

With today's society, it's hard to tell someone you love them, since you might end up being embarrassed if you don't know what their sexuality is. 

It happened to one of Katsuki's friends back a Shiketsu High. His friend had told her crush that she liked them, and had ended up being rejected, since the person she loved wasn't into her gender. And to be honest, Bakugou doesn't want that to happen to him. He doesn't want to get rejected by Izuku. Not one bit. So...

"I'm sorry. I didn't notice I was being so nosy." The blonde said, looking down. Izuku sighed. 

"Even after I told you? You're such an idiot. Look, you've been hitting on me ever since you got here! So, if you're not a creep, you'll just- Leave me alone forever. I hate guys like you. I hate people like you in general. You're just some guy that's not important to me, after all." 

Bakugou felt his heart shatter to these words. Even so, he kept a smile on. He nodded, before swallowing the lump in his throat. 

"Sorry." He managed to squeak out, before walking away. He could hear the door close behind him, and then the loud scolding of Izuku's mother. She probably wasn't okay with his attitude either. After all, throughout the whole conversation, she simply stood there, shocked. 

I hate guys like you. 

Get out of my face!

Idiot. 

Go away! 

I told you to stop following me.

It all made sense now. Why didn't he notice it earlier?

Izuku Midoriya hates his guts.