Fire

My hero world~

Y/n's P.O.V

Waking up to an uncomfortable heat was weird. Though as soon as I open my eyes I see Fire?! Sitting up quickly I saw that flames had surrounded me, as the smoke was so thick I couldn't breathe. Panicking I stayed low and began to try and find an escape route.

Looking around I see an open area with no flames. Crawling through it I see there's nothing but more burning hot flames. Backing up was a bad idea since some debris fell atop my left leg. The fire burned through my skin as I screamed in agony.

I screamed in pain as I then hear someone shout out from my left. "Hey! Where are you?!" I don't know how I got it but I somehow found the strength to shout back. My throat hurt a lot due to the smoke and scream from earlier.

So with one big breath I called out to the person. "I'm over here! I'm trapped!" He immediately responded to my cry for help. "Hold on! I see you" he shouted back as I then see a bunch of water go over the flames.

The flames went out as I saw, the firefighter hero BackDraft from My Hero Academia?! I freaked out and backed away a bit from him. "Don't worry I'm here to help" he spoke as he sprayed the debris off my leg.

Suddenly a big guy with lava rock like skin came out of nowhere and punched the hero away. I gasped as it then turned its attention toward me. I tried to get up and run but my leg was in no condition to do that.

The villain laughed at my attempt to flee as he then grabbed my arm. I screamed louder this time, it was like his whole body was made of fire. His hand was burning through my skin badly, and it hurt so much.

After grabbing my forearm he began to drag me to an open window. He then proceeded to put me through the window and hang me there. With his hand still tightly gripping onto my right arm.

The hero from earlier came back with a few other hero's. "Put The boy Down!" He demanded, but the villain only grinned devilishly. That was the worst choice of words for a hero to say in this situation.

"If that's what you wish" the villain spoke before dropping me. I heard the hero's scream in panic as I gasped. Gravity taking me hostage as I fell from the tall burning building. My stomach dropping in fear as I came closer to the ground with each passing second.

Falling wasn't the best feeling but it kind of felt like flying in a way. "Sorry mom, sorry Cody I'll be gone soon" I said as I closed my eyes and accepted my fate. This is goodbye to life, and hello to death. It's weird how I'll be dying in an anime world but cool too, so I'm fine with dying.

Third person P.O.V

Hawks the number 2 hero now was flying around until he spotted the burning building. "Well that's not good" he spoke to himself as he began to fly toward it at inhuman speed. A sudden ring came from his phone as he pulled it out to pick it up.

"Hawks here" "We need you at the burning building now! A boy was just dropped from the 34th floor!" A hero shouted frantically. Hawks narrowed his eyes and hung up the phone.

'Shit! I gotta get there fast' Hawks thought to himself as he flew faster. The water hero Manual made a pool at the bottom just in case Hawks couldn't get to you in time. While the said hero was trying to get to you, you had already hit the water.

Hawks narrowed his eyes once more as he dove into the water and grabbed you. Flying out of the water bubble and standing on solid ground Hawks held you in his arms.

Medics rushed to him with a stretcher while the other heros stayed back. Hawks gently put you on the portable bed as the medics quickly got you into the ambulance. Hawks just watched as the hospital vehicle drove away with you.