Room's

(I don't remember the order of when the room's were shown so please bare with me)

Room's

Y/n's P.O.V

Next room was Iidas. I open the door and look inside. I'm in OCD heaven! There is not a single speck of dust and nothing is out of its place. The books are neatly stacked on the shelves, along with the ridiculous amount of glasses.

I watched as Uraraka expressed her shock to the neatly placed glasses. "Of course! I expect them to all be destroyed during training!" Iida exclaimed. I, on the other hand am admiring his very well organized room. "Anyway, Y/n what is your opinion on this room?" Hagakure asked.

"I love how it's so neatly well organized, I can't help but admire it" I spoke. Next room was Minetas room, but I simply turned away, as did the others. I see Kodas room and loved how cute it looked, it kind of reminds me of my little brother's room, Cody. His room was filled with stuffed animals and toy cars, along with a big bucket of Legos.

Legos were the toys we bonded over together. I kinda miss him, now that I'm in a completely different place that's not home. Cody was so silly and nice, he loved to play hide and clap. That was his most favorite game to play, we'd play that game everytime I got back from school, or after my homework. I loved to spend time with him.

Now that I think about it, I won't ever get to see him again. Mom too, and the last thing I said to her was 'I hate you'. I should have just forgiven her, instead of blowing up and overreacting like that. But, now I'll never know if she would've forgiven me. The feeling in my heart grew heavier, guilt.

I didn't realize the frown that formed on my face, and Momo spoke up. "Are you okay Y/n?" Momo asked. I quickly wipe the frown away with a smile and compose myself. "Yeah I'm fine, this room just looks nice and innocent" I said smiling. They all sighed in relief, I didn't even realize they were staring at me.

Next up was Kirishimas room. As soon as he opened it, I was still impressed with how 'manly' it was. "If I had a boyfriend with a room like this, I'd dump him immediately" Hagakure said. I was offended, even though it wasn't my room. "I think it's amazingly manly, I wanna work out now" I said.

"I agree!" Uraraka spoke. We fist bumped as I instantly regretted it, since it was my injured arm. "Ouch" I hiss as Uraraka panicked. "Oh No! Your arm is still badly injured, I'm sorry!" She spoke but I told her it was fine.

Next up was Todoroki's room, which looked so Japanese. "I like the traditional look to it, it looks quite relaxing" I say as Todoroki then came up to me. "Which reminds me, how did you get those injuries?" He asked. Standing straight up and unwrapping my left arm I showed him the burn.

Everyone went quiet as I took in a relaxing breath so I don't cry from that scary experience. "A villain grabbed me by the arm, his quirk was lava body so his hand burned through my skin" I say as Todoroki stared at the burn mark.

"I'm sorry that happened to you" he spoke as I began wrapping the burn back up. "It's fine, I'm alive and that's all that matters right?" I say as some of the others came close to me. "Don't worry Y/n, we won't let anything like that happen to you again! We promise" Kirishima spoke.

Activating his quirk to prove his point about protecting me, while the others agreed. "Thanks, but I'll have your backs too when you need it ok" we all agreed and continued the tour around the dorms.

Time skip

When we got to the last room which was Satos room, I internally bounced with excitement. I couldn't wait to taste the cake he made. As soon as he pulled out the freshly baked cake, he gave me a piece first. "I can have some?" I asked. "Of course, I want to know if our fan loves my cooking" Sato said.