✩My little cloud (PT 1)✩

Inspired by simpingboisinc on Twitter✯

(Set after Tommy's death in prison)

~Technoblade's POV~

... My gaze stayed trained on the ground.. I refused to believe what I was hearing..

Tommy wasn't..

...

He wouldn't..

"Mate, are you listening..?" I felt Phil gently lay his hand on my shoulder as I flinched.

My teary eyes met his.. Why was I crying..? It's not like I cared for the gremlin... right..?

"Oh Tech.." A sighs escaped the elders lips as he pulled me too his chest.. Soft feathers found there way around my back, encasing me in a warm hug and his arms secured me from moving..

At that moment, it was like the heavens came crashing down..

Tommy was a fragment of heaven..

...

"I know it's tough.. I know it is. But we've got too keep going for Tommy.. He wouldn't want us too be sad.. alright?.." Phil rambled on, mostly saying things like 'it's okay' and 'he's in a better place now'..

... It sure didn't feel any better.. Me and Tommy may have not been on the best of terms but.. that didn't mean i wished for his death..

Tears slowly began to fall from my face.. Sitting down quietly, I looked upwards.. Phil sat next to me and intertwined his fingers with mine, my eyes however, stayed trained on the clouds above..

You were a cloud in the expanse of open skies..

I restrained myself from lifting my arm up.. It was a daft habit of mine.. Trying to touch the clouds..

You always stopped my habit.. With your fluffy hair, my little cloud, you came down for us to touch because the ones above were untouchable.

...

Tommy..

My little cloud..

We sat in silence.. Neither of us uttering a word..

I didn't want too cry.. I had too stay strong.. For Phil.. he seemed lost.. he'd just lost his 2nd son.. For Tommy.. I had too stay strong for Tommy..

...

Saddness racked through my body as I brought my hands up too my eyes. I couldn't prevent the tears anymore..

Tommy.. you brought happiness every where you went..

...

I couldn't bring myself to look at the clouds anymore..

It was only natural for heaven to want you back.