✩My little cloud PT2✩

✯Inspired by simpingboisinc on Twitter✯

(Set after Tommy's death in prison)

~Technoblade's POV~

It had been specifically 12 days since Tommy had died.. I was lost.. I wasn't particularly sure what to do with myself.

Tubbo had decided to hold a funeral for him, the body was retrieved from the prison by Sam..

I was surprised I was invited in all honesty.. The letter had came with one of the crows addressed to me and Phil. It stated we were welcome as long as we brought no weapons.

So here I was.. Sat in snowchester near Ranboo and Phil. Tubbo stood up near the grave, which had a l'manberg flag lay ontop of it, saying a speech he prepared before hand..

His eyes were full of tears.. Gods they were just kids..

"Techno, would you mind saying a few words..?" Tubbo smiled sadly with his brows furrowed.

I looked up nervously and nodded slowly, walking between the people, past Tubbo, and next to Tommy's casket.

My breath hitched as tears pricked my eyes.. "I uh.. Speeches were never my strong suit.. But I guess.. I'll do it for Tommy.."

A soft, breathy laugh escaped my lips, "Even in death you're still dragging me too do things I don't want to do.."

....

I sighed and looked up, "I.. Always wanted to touch the sky.. Always wanted a piece of the clouds for myself.. but.. it was always so far out of reach."

I could see the confusion on people's faces.. Everyone except from Phil's.. Who instead look at me, silently crying, with a shaky thumbs up.

"And then you came fluttering down from the sky for us to hold Toms.. You came to us and made everything so much better.. Even if we fell out.. You still made it all better.."

I bit my lip shakily as I tried to forcefully keep my tears back.. Even after everything.. Tommy was still pratically like my little brother.. I sniffled slightly and pressed the cuffs of my shirt to my eyes to dry my eyes..

"That day you went home didn't y-you Tommy.. I c-cant reach you a-anymore T-Tommy.." I covered my eyes with my cuffs like a child, no longer able to hold my tears back..

I could feel the shocked looks coming from the relatively large crowd as I began to break down.. I hadn't cried properly since his death..

I just wanted him back..

"P-Please come b-back.." I sobbed out..

Phil quietly walked over with Ghostbur and pulled me back to a seat as everyone slowly let out there grief. One by one, people began to cry..

...

My eyes trained on the clear sky.. As one cloud floated over..