1

Basketball is a fast sport.

You have to think fast, be quick on your feet, and be quick.

Passes have to be timed perfectly. If you so much as think for a second without passing the ball you could as well have lost a perfect opportunity at scoring.

Playing defence you have to be careful. Don't mess with the dribbler or it'll be a foul. The same if a person is shooting or going up into a lay-up.

Also, always keep your knees bent, be ready. Target their hips.

Be ready whenever you're getting the ball passed over to you, either to dribble, pass or shoot. Always be ready.

Having a loose wrist is the key. It's the key to dribbling, passing, shooting and lay-ups.

But there are all kinds of techniques and rules, I could go on for days on end about that.

It's also a really fun sport, both entertaining to watch and play. In my opinion, at least.

The intensity of it all was what thrilled George, as well as how fast it was.

The man had been playing since he was around thirteen, he had been lucky to get scouted by a team in the US, and it was a really good team as well, playing in the NBA.

George was aware that he wasn't the tallest, but he was quick and easily made his way through the defence and up to the basket once he got the ball.

He was also good at shooting, midrange, up close and three pointers, most of the time he would get his team points out of his shots.

Due to him playing in such a good team and, not trying to brag, being quite good at the sport, he had built quite the fandom for himself, his social media platforms having up to hundreds of thousands of people following him.

One of them being Dream.

Dream had been a huge fan of the team from when he was small, every time they were playing he'd try and watch their games, going as far as skipping classes if they were playing at that time.

His father even brought him to games a couple of times, as well as his grandfather bringing him to a few.

When he was about fifteen, the team had a new player, player number 04.

Why the 0 in front? Dream had no clue. But in a way he found it cool.

After watching a couple of games with 04 playing, even though he didn't get a lot of play time due to the fact that he was a new addict, Dream spent the whole night afterwards researching the man's history.

He didn't find a lot, his age and where he was from.

04 was apparently British and previously lived in London, and he was eighteen, or was about to turn eighteen.

Dream found it fascinating, a boy only a couple years older than him being recruited by his favourite team?

They were polar opposites, Dream and 04.

While Dream was quite tall, around 6'2-3, 04 was about 5'9 at best.

Dream was a dirty blonde, his hair colour closer to brown than it was to blonde, with green eyes, his face was freckled and his skin quite tan due to living in Florida for his whole life.

04 had dark brown hair, the same going for his eyes which in some lightning could be perceived as black.

Since he first arrived in Florida his skin had gotten a lot tanner from when he lived in England, the sunny Florida weather explaining a lot.