10

Sapnap!" Dream yelled into the phone, falling back on his bed.

"You're not still at George's, are you?" Sapnap asked.

"No... why does that matter?" Dream asked in confusion, rubbing his fingers through his hair. "I'm home."

Sapnap hummed. "No reason. But why do you sound so happy? Dude you two finally—"

"We kissed," Dream cut the other off, slapping his hand over his mouth as soon as the words escaped his mouth. "We kissed, Sap!"

"Actually? Like, you're not bullshitting me?" Sapnap asked, deeply confused. "Like, actually?"

"Yes! We did!" Dream smiled, making a small noise of excitement. "My gosh, Sapnap! I'm over the moon!"

"Dude, I am really happy for you," Sapnap admitted, the smile obvious in his voice as he spoke.

"Thank you."

Dream felt his face burn as he covered his eyes with his hand, a wide grin spread across his lips.

"Are you busy?" Sapnap asked after a second, words muffled since he was biting at his nails as he talked. "I'm bored."

The blonde scoffed. "It's late, idiot. Hang out with Karl."

"He's busy," Nick groaned. "Please come over? Or can we stream? I'm passing away, I'm so bored."

"Fine, I'll go live," Dream caved in, sitting up on his bed. "I'll join a call in a sec, I have to boot my pc up."

"Okay! Bye!"

Sapnap hung up and Dream lowered his phone from his ear, standing up and taking the few steps he had to take to get to his desk, turning his pc on.

It took a moment for him to get logged onto his computer and to start the stream, setting everything up in the way he wanted.

He adjusted his microphone and started a discord call between him and Sapnap before starting the stream, clearing his throat as he sent out a tweet.

"Hello! Hi, it's been a long time since last!" Dream greeted. "Uhm, I've been pretty busy with... stuff, hence why my disappearance."

Dream hummed, looking over at his second monitor to see Sapnap muted in the call.

"Ugh. Unmute, Sapnap," Dream huffed. "Sapnap's joining us in a second. Is the notification out?"

A bunch of 'yes's' flooded the chat, no other words visible.

"Alright, sweet. Uh— this is just a random stream, I—Sapnap was bored and wanted me to go live. Might be a short steam, might not. 'RIP to all the Europeans', heh, yeah."

"What's up, b-b," Sapnap greeted once he unmuted himself.

"Don't say that," Dream scoffed.

"Oh, I forgot only George is allowed to call you that."

"Hey. I'll leave," the blonde threatened, the chat spamming with capital 'no's', begging for Dream to keep streaming.

Sapnap giggled, turning his minecraft on. "Let's play minecraft."

"Fine, you loser."

Hours flew by, Dream ignoring every question about George solely to lead the chat on.

Now it was around 3 am, the livestream had been going on for nearly 5 hours at this point.

Dream's phone buzzed loudly on the desk, the blonde glancing over to the device and picking it up.