🍀Chapter four 🍀

....what is this.....24 reads already.....I guess it's because of the cover anyways...hello new and old viewers....I'll be calling you guys tea bags.....now might have some waring's but let's continue

No one love (at hell)

It was morning and Russia just woke up....as he was going to walk on the floor he saw Amerika on the floor. "Amerika...get up and ur gonna make my breakfast" Russia said waking up Amerika voliently. Amerika woke up greeting Russia good morning..."yeah yeah morning. Now go and make my breakfast and come with it here. I'm giving you twenty minutes and 35 seconds." Russia said in a cold tone. "Yes ur Majesty....what would you like to eat... Russia"

////Yh let us skip that part he wanted eggs and other thing thank about what he eats it's in the evening now////

•°£۝ Russia pov۝ £°•

"Ur Majesty you need someone to be with...to rule hell fully" France told Russia. "I know....is it possible to marry the person who is ur pet...or the person who you tortured...... because I don't mind marrying Amerika. His a cutie" Russia said smirking. "Uh....no mean to be rude but.... Russia...what the hell is de ja vú...my son..my beautiful son..I mean you do have a point he is adorable..you what fuck the system ur gonna marry him.."France said not giving a care if the hell gods slap her or curse her (◡ ω ◡)

////It went from ur my pet I'm gonna torture you to omg you look so ThIcK...marry me...what the duck 🦆//

I think I'm forcing the relationship to much( ╹▽╹ )

No one pov 

Russia walked over by Amerika and kissed him on the cheek. Amerika was shooked by the sudden action and stayed still...."ur gonna be my boyfriend..okay love?" Russia said in a calm tone. Amerika did not want to be his boyfriend...he already had a girlfriend her name is Japan...."okay.." Amerika said looking sad. "...hey Amerika I'm sorry for treating you that way I'm very sorry like trash.....and I'll like to make it up to you darling"...."okay.."

I'm so sorry this chapter was short it's in the night where I am now I just felt bored and write a next chapter 😑🍵..... anyways hope you guys enjoyed this one and I'll see you in the next chapter bye bye my little tea bags 💕👋😁🍵