NEXT CHAPTER!?

Hello my fellow tea bags I know I know, I said I will not continue but...IM FREE FROM MY SCHOOL WORK a little 😁✌🏽 and wanted to make this thing a little more good you know? Anyways let's continue

1 yr has past since America was taken to hell

"Hey America can you come for a second"(Also just a reminder this is the end of this story I know but if you want you can make this stuff a little more!! But plz ask me👌🏼 I don't want people stealing my stories, claiming it's their's, without my permission..onto the story) America was very confused on why Russia called him..(oh btw America has a lot of scars on his body due to Russia abusing him😒)"Russia.." America said not wanting to stand by Russia(I'm not gonna be making sense in the rest of the thing..)"America I need you to understand that..we're gonna get married..for the sake of heaven and hell" Russia said to America how is about to cry but had time to run away he was not happy. Sure he kinda liked Russia but didn't want to marry him just bc of a stupid heaven(Jesus I'm sorry 🥲) and I mean hell is not so bad they treat people nice! And not so ride and annoying like heaven..(again...Jesus I'm sorry) "America!?" Russia said running down the hall ways (mAkInG mY wAy DoWn ToWn, WaLkInG fAsT😉) "Russia not knowing what to do asked his younger brother. (I forgot the brother's name...I think it was Russia-2...or Prussia?...we are calling him Prussia!!) "Prussia have you seen America any where!?"

Fast forward..he found America...they got married lived happily ever after...but America was still trying to understand the process....his father Britain is dead.. Canada is now the new queen of heaven.. Ukraine is the queen too of heaven...Russia and America and the king and queen of hell....and the end...also...Prussia is in a relationship with someone but idk who to put..sooo.....

                                                              THE END!!!!!