New lover?part 2

Idk why I put a pic of my school but with x-ray thing....love the pic ok I just wanted to put a picture 🖼️🥲🍵

No one's pov 

 Russia 2(russia empire) left north Korea ...north Korea was very angry of Russia's smaller brother.....but he thought if he was russia wife he would aduse his brother with his senpai(Russia) joining him beating his brother up...boy he would love that...but sadly  he had to kill someone first... Amerika....he didn't like him...he hate him...

No one's pov

America was sitting on the chair...doing nothing since Russia just wants him to sit there or stand and do nothing...it's normally if Russia gets bored of paper work America is his vodka to keep him energetic..(sounds weird but do you Russia do you).,, America heard rustling behind a bush and when to see what it is. Out of nowhere north Korea called America outside. "Hey Russia can I go outside" America said hoping he would say yes. But the lord Jesus had something else for him. "Why do you need to go outside...trying to escape again?"
"No...I just heard something in the bush and wanted to check it out....so can I?" America said hopefully he would say yes..."well then let's go together..."....."b-but don't you have work to do?" America asked sitting back down Russia..."I can finish that later" Russia said getting up and pulled Amerika into his arms. They was by the bush then suddenly....a knife pass threw the air making it cut Amerika on the side of his cheek. "Ow...." America holding the cut. Russia didn't really care. He normally will bring him to the doctor  to check on him and see if it's infected,deep, or to clean the cut. "Well....well hello there America-..senpai russia!?..what are you doing here..." North Korea asked russia to see if he had been cut by the knife he just threw. "What's all this north Korea?.?" Russia asked him...."Russia senpai...I..I..I love you..." Russia was shook that he loved him but he couldn't give back the same feeling..." I don't love you north Korea" russia said holding America tightly. America was confused on why russia didn't like him....he has curves(like a Coca-Cola bottle 😂) he had a loving smile... beautiful eyes 👀, and good quality hair...it looks soft..

I'm sorry this was so short I guess haven't post I'm like two days and it's reached to 200+ readers and that's CRAZY!? The story I !are because my sister was watching Lucifer and I wanted to join her and write this story for 200+😃😃😃😃😃 THANK YOU!!!! Also shout-out to @countryhumanslover123....think that's her name?????idk I'll fix it if it need fixing🤗🍵..now bye bye my little tea bags 🍵💞❤️👋🏼