Unexpected feelings- S.S

Suited songs
Juliet- cave town
Bad dream- Cannons
Without a trace (ft. Stalking Gia)- Rezz Remix
WTF are we talking for- labrinth
Dawn chorus- Thom Yorke
Where my love - SYM

— Stiles Imagine —

Readers POV.

Your eyes welled up and you began to cry. Your cheek stung and and skin began to welt, as the impact sunk in.
'This normally doesn't happen.'
You thought to yourself, as tears filled the corners of your lids.

"Are you listening to me?"

Alex's hand was still raised, threatening you.

"You hear me?" The anger in his voice grew, the longer you took to respond. "Y/N, I'm talking to you. I'm fucking talking to you. Answer me, you fucking bitch."

He took a step closer to you and you took a step back leaning into the lockers behind you.

"Okay... I-I'm sorry. I won't do it again. I-I didn't mean to." You responded shakily. Your eyes were squinting in fear of him hitting you again.

"You better be telling the truth." He put his hand down and turned away leaving you in the hallway. "I hope you know, I'm not driving you home, today." Alex was supposed to drive you home after his lacrosse game but, you weren't bothered by his sudden decision not to. To be quite honest, you were scared to be around him. You didn't know what else he was capable of doing, with anger like that.

Alex was your boyfriend of twos years. He wasn't always like this, and things never got to this point before but, recently he was getting more and more brave. Things started to change when you entered high school. He had his first sip of alcohol and everything started going downhill from there. He started making enemies and flunking school. The relationships he had with his teachers,were becoming difficult and he joined the lacrosse team, in hopes it would distract him with his addiction. It did for a bit but, the alcohol found it's way back to him. He lost motivation and respect from his coach and teammates. Eventually no one recognized him as Alex and everyone knew him as 'Greenberg' , coaches least favourite student. You hung onto the relationship for as long as you did because, you remembered how good it was before. Until today happened. When the palm of his hand met your face, you knew, you needed out. This was something you were contemplating for a while and after he struck you in the face, you had no other choice.

He slapped you after you laughed at a harmless joke one of his teammates made about him. He played it off when everyone was around but, the moment you two were alone together, he poured every ounce of hatred onto you.

You pressed your hand on your cheek as it began to throb and you started crying to yourself, quietly. You turned inwards to face the lockers trying to hide your face. You knew no one was around to see you but, it was comforting.

By now the school was fully closed and the lights started shutting off. You started to make your way to the nearest exit and turned a corner, slamming your face into someones padded shoulder.

"Whoa" a familiar voice said with a startled tone. " Y/N, W-what are you doing here? Youre not supposed to be here." He sounded frazzled and out of breath. You looked up still trying to figure out who it was.

"Stiles?"

Before he could respond, there was a noise that shook the whole school. It sounded like a monstrous growl. You stopped trying to study his face and you both looked in the direction where the noise was coming from. You couldn't see very well, with the lights off but, there was a huge shadow that looked like a bear coming full speed at the two of you. Stiles grabbed your arm firmly and yelled.