Grey Area- D.O

Suited songs
Stoned on you- Jaymes Young
Daydream- Collin selman
Naive- RKCB
Something more- j ember
Waiting too long- hippie sabotage
Bathwater- WESLEE
Lighter/time- laundry day
Blue- pools
Drift- Benji Lewis
You-Nate traveller
Love again- meltt

— Dylan Imagine —

Readers POV

You looked at your half naked body in the mirror, unsatisfied with what you saw. You were wearing a green plaid skirt and a black bra with knee high socks. You poked your belly and pushed it down, wishing your bloat would go away. Sighing and rolling your eyes, you grabbed a baggy sweater from your closet and put it on. This wasn't the outfit you planned on wearing but, it was going to have to do. You then, retrieved your purse, looked in the mirror one last time, before leaving the room and making your way to the kitchen. Once you reached your destination, you swing open the pantry door, and raided the shelves. Nothing looked appealing and you weren't hungry to begin with, so you settled on eating a granola bar.

You unwrapped the bar and took a bite, instantly feeling regret. The taste and texture, made your mouth fill with saliva and stomach contract. Running to the sink, you spat out what was in your mouth and tossed the remainder of the bar, into the trash. You didn't give it much thought, other then, it was too early for you to eat. This had been happening the past few mornings and it seemed to go away as your day progressed. As you finished wiping your mouth with a napkin, your phone vibrated.

You peaked at the screen, unsure of who it was.

Dylan: hey, I'm here

'Crap.' You thought to yourself. He was earlier then you were expecting.

Y/N: be out in a sec

You rushed around, collecting all your belongings, slipping on your shoes and scurrying outside. When you shut the door behind you, your eyes met a blue 1980's Jeep with a brown haired, brown eyed man, sitting in the drivers seat. When he noticed you approaching the vehicle, his cheeks became higher, the corners of his mouth curved up, and his eyes turn from coffee brown, to an Amber brown. He then, leaned over and pushed the passenger door open for you.

"Y/N! Excited for the long day ahead? " he said this with so much enthusiasm, he had to have been joking.

"Ugh!" You rolled your eyes. "Not, necessarily.... However, I am happy I get to work with my favourite people." He smirked, knowing you were talking about him and pulled his car out of park, making his way to the middle of the street.

"Don't flatter me like that, I'll lose my cool."

You gave him a smug stare as raised a brow.

"Who said I was referring to you?"

His mouth turned into and oval and eyes slanted, with offence.

"Ouch!! I'm not that hard to work with." As he said this, you both cackled.

You were a makeup artist on the set he was working with and Dylan was probably the hardest person out of the whole cast, to work on. He couldn't sit still for longer then five minutes, without getting distracted or distracting you. Regardless of his extreme struggles with cooperating, the two of you had uncanny amounts of fun. You'd be lying if you said he wasn't your favourite cast member.