Meh- Pete Dunne

Here's a mini chapter

When I say her or she you can put ur pronouns<3.

Tw⚠️: Fluff

Pete always had a hard time showing how he felt especially towards girls. He's not scared he just sees it as a challenge that he doesn't want to face, he doesn't find it hard he just doesn't want to get attached and end up getting disappointed like he did with his ex. But with y/n it's different, Pete feels at home when he's with y/n. You could say y/n is his babygirl.

Y/n. Pete loves her dearly but he don't like admitting his feelings towards her. He's always liked her even when he first met her but, he doesn't want to get hurt or loose her. Y/n means everything to him and even more then being in the ring, he makes sure she has the best seat in the arena and that she sees him at every Nxt show even at house shows like Nxt take over, he wants her to be there. He wants a relationship with y/n but he's scared of getting rejected and y/n looking at him differently.

Tuesday Night: NXT 10/12/21
The matches was flying by one by one until it got to Pete's match. For y/n when Pete came into the room it's like everyone is invisible but him. Like he's the only one there, where no one else matters but him, like her whole world stops and she's happy. Y/n is watching Pete walk down to the ring with Ridge Holland as Pete gets to her he gives her a slight smile and gets in the ring to do his iconic pose.Y/n had her focus on Pete and only Pete because no one else mattered.

Her focus on Pete got cut short when Kyle O'Reilly and Von Wagner came to the ring, y/n only liked Pete and only him. She rolled her eyes but don't get me wrong Y/n enjoyed Kyle's talent just not when he was facing Pete. Pete's above any wrestler in that locker room. When Pete's matches were on they felt slow and that's how she liked it, the slower the more time she could see him.

She was in love with him as much as he was with her. Kyle and Pete were throwing punches left and right at each other, from Pete kicking hard, to Kyle punching him, to Pete bending back fingers, to Kyle kicking, to Pete making a face when Ridge threw Kyle in front of Pete, to Von Wagner beating Ridge up, to Pete wrapping himself around people to hit them; it was a great match. Soon the match ended and it wasn't the outcome y/n or Pete wanted; Pete lost. The rest of the show went by quickly and most of the wrestlers we're leaving the building and so was the audience, but y/n went looking for Pete.

She went to Pete "Hey Petey" y/n said hugging him and he looked at her to realize it was y/n so he hugged her back. He gave a sly smile with the thought of him loosing the match and y/n looked at him "It's ok Petey at least you did your best I'm still proud of you." With that his smile got bigger and he was now happy.

Pete's house:
Y/n went with Pete to his house to stay the night. She was always over his house and he loved it; he loved being around her all he could. Their favorite thing to do was sit on the couch and cuddle well more like leaning on each other while watching tv. They all got situated at around 11 pm with the tv on ready to be watched as they sat in their usual spots on the couch.

They made their way on the couch but this time y/n cuddled into Pete and his arms was around her and watching tv. Y/n said while not looking away from the TV "I'm still proud of you Pete" when he heard that he pulled her closer holding her as close to him as could and mumbled "mine." Y/n smiled.