Nick Wayne- Impressing Big Brother

lcufeys
Summary:
Nick Wayne fell in love with Viv so he has to impress her big brother Kenny Omega to get on his good side to date Viv

Tw⚠️: fluff and any mistakes I might have

Viv Pov
I walk into the College Park Center arena with my brother Kenny, he looked over at me "go relax at the catering area, I'll put our stuff in my locker room" he said as we both went to our destinations. I sat at a table by myself until a familiar voice said "hey you" I look over as the black haired girl sat next to me booping my nose referring to her old gimmick.

"Hey Stat" I say facing her

"You just get here?" She asks as she opens a pack of Sour Patch Kids handing me some.

"Yes. Oooo, I love youuuu" I say happily as I start eating the Sour Patch Kids.

We turn towards the door to watch people walk in, as they walk in Kris points to each one telling me something about them as we eat our Sour Patch Kids.

There's this one person who she won't tell me anything about, everytime I ask her she avoids the question; he walked in the door and she pointed at him "and he's been checking you out each week you come here" she confesses looking at me.

Nick Wayne? What does Nick Wayne want to do with me? I look at her "what does he want to do with me?" I ask curiously looking at her. She gets up booping my nose again "I gotta go Orange Cassidy needs me" she leaves but lets me have the Sour Patch Kids to make it up to me.

Why is she always avoiding the subject around him? What is she hiding from me? Does she want me to find out for myself? I look in his direction and he's looking dead at me while whispering something to Christian Cage then walks away with Luchasaurus. I look back over to Christian Cage as he walks over to me with his TNT champion on his shoulder, he sits down across from me "I need to talk to you."

"Yes?"

"Nick Wayne"

"What about him?"

"He's..." he trails off and gets up and walks away from me.

Huh? What was that about? I got interrupted by my thoughts when someone says "what was that about?"

I jump and look over at him "for fuck sake Kenny don't scare me like that"

"Watch that cussing, but what was that about"

"I don't know all he said was Nick Wayne and walked away"

"Weird, drink? Because I already seen Kris got to you"

I nod as I eat another Sour Patch Kid.

"But yeah I'll take a Diet Coke"

"Got ya" he says going to the catering area.

I look down at my phone as a text from Christian Cage pops up, I look around before I look back down at my phone;

[meet Nick Wayne behind the door that's in the catering area]

I stare at the text for a few seconds but reply;